FanFiction.Net
for Wonderwall

1/10/2016 c7 3GilliesBitch
I know it's late, but I want to say: Thank you so much. I love this fanfic with all my heart. I cried a lot, but it's okay hahaha. Thanks for this amazing fanfic, I'm sure that this is one of my favs!
Xoxo.
4/19/2015 c6 Professor Hooper
Oh and what did Beck gave her? You never told...
4/19/2015 c7 Professor Hooper
OMG you are such an incredible writer. Like really, you write well and in such a engaging way, I couldn't stop reading your fic, I went to sleep pass 1 a.m. So I could finish. Thank you very much for writing it I really liked it.
2/13/2015 c7 12Fighter for the title
awwee...
I loved this
2/5/2015 c7 3twenty four7bade
Uh! Tears for mah babes. Lovely ending. Thank u!
2/5/2015 c7 anjelica21
Im so happy that you updated. Been waiting for it. Thank yooou! :D
2/2/2015 c7 lovElavan
THIS IS ARE THE BEST FANFIC OF BECK AND JADE IV'E EVER READ. I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOO MUCH. PLEASE WRITE MORE FANFICS ABOUT THEM YOU ARE THE BEST! LOVE THIS SOOOOOOO MUCH!
2/1/2015 c7 4223marilyn
Omg yaaaas :D
2/1/2015 c7 Chantel0319
Yay you updated! :D but sadly the fic is over :( I loved it! I just love the way Beck and Jade show their love *-* pleade write another fsnfic about them :'(
2/1/2015 c7 Maxine Miller
iM EMOTIONAL DONT TOUCH ME awwww im gonna miss this story so so so much! But youre gonna write somesoon right? I can noott wait. I love your stories so much!
1/31/2015 c7 Guest
That was beautiful, can't wait for a new story
1/31/2015 c7 pearlmethystwhore
This was a beautiful story. I love how you portrayed these two, and allthough they had quite the twisting relationship, it always turned out for the best. The writing was amazing, and the tension the plot gave was perfect. I enjoyed giving this a read. Amazing work. :)
1/31/2015 c7 14YouCan'tControlMe
HOLY SHIT okay that was amazing AGH the feels have been hit, man. Loved everything you did here, and the proposal was just so freaking Bade. Loved it. Thanks for an awesome chapter :D
1/12/2015 c6 lovElavan
PLEASEEEEEE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOO MUCH! PLEASEEE
12/27/2014 c6 Maxine Miller