for Not All My Grief (Four Things That Might Have Happened to Susan)

4/26 c1 DelennTriesTalkingLikeAHuman
Very moving.
1/6/2019 c1 29Temple Cloud
All possibilities: Four could be a wonderful adventure, but Three could be worth trying, too. In the case of this one, though - well, if any fish travel to the pools in the Wood Between the Worlds, we'll just have to hope the (presumably fresh) water there isn't harmful to saltwater fish.
8/6/2015 c1 Indis
Very well done! I really enjoyed it. :)
7/25/2015 c1 1foreverily
.gosh.
This fic is amazing. I love the different takes on how Susan copes with everything after LB. Especially the last one. .WORD. It fits her perfectly. I've always thought that Susan never really rejected Narnia, she just made herself forget because of how much she loved Narnia and couldn't bear to be apart from it, so she chose to forget rather than remember. (hopelessly romantic, I know;D ) I can totally see her using the rings and going into other worlds and helping them. It fits her character perfectly. Plot twist: Even though she helped those other worlds, she was ultimately searching for the one world that would take her home, to her family.

I just watched LWW today, so I have lots of Narnian feels. Sorry not sorry :) Thanks SO MUCH for this phenomenal read! You rock chica!
2/18/2015 c1 15AllIWannaDo
Beautiful story. I love how unique and creative the futures that you've envisioned for Susan are, and I love how in-character she is in each of them. The last one, with her visiting and helping all of the different worlds, was by far my favorite, though I found the third, with her marrying, to be the most plausible. Your writing style is fluid and elegant, as well. LOVELY job on this!
8/16/2014 c1 3Daziy is SoniQ
I'm a bit lost on the first part. Does Susan moving to US actually happened? The rest of the story is flawless. Really love it. Great job!
7/26/2014 c1 37constantlearner
Interesting, thoughtful and beautifully done.
7/21/2014 c1 lionlass7
This is beautiful. Your writing style is elegant and Susan is so perfectly in character. Each of these scenarios breaks my heart a little-especially the one about her throwing the rings into the channel (though that was awfully practical of her). And this last one, of her going into all the pools...yes, I like that. She has a purpose, and it fits her, and maybe one day she'll stop not aging and the pool she finds will lead her Home.

Very well done! Enjoyed this piece very much. :)
7/20/2014 c1 angelolady
Very interesting and well-written!
7/19/2014 c1 4FlightFeathers
It was well-written and good. Susan's feelings weren't defined much, but it didn't affect anything. The title is what I don't like. You shouldn't have written "Four things that might have happened to Susan" in brackets. The title - in my opinion - doesn't look appealing. If you wrote "Four things that might have happened to Susan" in the summary, it would have been better.

I liked Susan's sensibility in the third part (which was my favorite one as well). Others were good, too. :)