FanFiction.Net
for Inner Demons

7/9/2019 c3 Guest
Hope that there will be another chapter I wanna know what happens next it's been 5 years
12/15/2014 c3 Guest
please update this its sooooo good!
8/13/2014 c2 69YellowAngela
Hey, I usually don't read rated M stuff because it usually means smut but I saw your story on your profile. Since I trusted you as a writer I gave this a shot. It's definitely gritty (cuss words make me cringe) but well written from a story standpoint. There's some minor grammar/spelling issues but still readable. If you happen to include smut just warn me. I try to avoid it.
7/19/2014 c2 198Bramblerose4
Oh gosh, this chapter was heartbreaking. Whose voices are those? EVO haters or is it Rex's insecurties taking hold of him?

You may want to get a beta to give the story the once over. And I mean that as someone who is highly enjoying this story.
7/19/2014 c1 Bramblerose4
This is pretty intense. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The imagery you use is very well done and the pacing is great, it kept my heart rate up that's for sure.

I havent read many stories that deal with Rex trying to deal with failures the way you are.

I cant wait for chapter 2 and luckily for me I dont have to wait long because it is just a click away.