for Bus ride

8/31/2015 c1 1Akashiya Ayame
Really good! Is there going to be a sequel or something?
9/17/2014 c1 strongkazemaru
It is really good. Continue it.
7/20/2014 c1 8Lotus Sword
You know, this would have been a great multi-chaptered story if it wasn't for the last paragraph (not that it's bad, but then the ideas from the last paragraph could be worked out more). And hahahahahahaa, "he could corner her... Shirtless" Omg, seriously Hakuryuu, you're briliant! :P
Awesome story, thank you so much for uploading this! And thank you as well for cheering up Rei-san, I'm sure she loved it as much as I did :3
7/19/2014 c1 Neko-chan122
*reads and nosebleeds*
7/19/2014 c1 2Hinano Kinsuke
We are pervy threesomes! Let's do a group high-five, Ajla and Turnip-chan!

On to the review:
I believe you're trying to write 'piece of paper', but ends up misspelling it with 'peace of paper'. I noticed this, so, I think I'd tell you about it.

Overall, the story is good. I go to school by bus, and I wonder if the same thing will happen to me... Oh, no. I think that would be reeaaaalllyyyy embarrassing.

So, is Turnip-chan feeling down lately? I guess everyone is nowadays... but she is one hell of an awesome writer. We should compose her so we won't lose another awesome writer from IE fandom!
7/19/2014 c1 SaturatedFat
Wow. /drools/ Nicely written.

Wait... /squints eyes/ I didn't know Shoujiki-san is pervy...
Well, guess I'm not close enough to her XD
7/19/2014 c1 9hypoesthesia
I-I-I-I... I don't know what to say...
U-uhmm... Uh... *speechless for a second*

PIZZA BUDDY! *O* THIS IS LIKE... THE BEST HAKURYUU ONE-SHOT I'VE EVER READ! *glomps you to death* YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MADE MY WHOLE DAY! RATHER - MADE MY WHOLE YEAR! THANK YOU ALLIE-CHAN! CHU ARE THE BESSSSSSSSSSSSSST! I WILL BE SURE TO REPAY YOU WITH SOMETHING AS PERVY AS THIS! *evil grin* MWAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah. It's true. I am pervy, and Imma proud of it! *puts hands on my chest* Naked Hakuryuu huh...