for A Prince in Disguise

8/6/2018 c7 darkvampirekisses
*let's out a little squeal* little boy Blake is so adorable! I just wanna hug him soooo much!
8/6/2018 c1 darkvampirekisses
Two things I have to say:

First, how on Earth do you manage to juggle all those fics? That's rather cool and kinda scary lol

Second, why do I get the feeling that Momma Schnee has no intention of having her baby girl grow up to be as much of a racist jerk as her father is? Hehehehe
6/13/2018 c6 51AdamTobiasGrayson
You uploaded? Is there an apocalypse?
12/18/2016 c5 3alexxandor76
It's so adorable X3 can't wait for the next chapter, i have a question though, is the entire story going to be weiss and blake as five year olds, or are there going to be time jumps, i'm just a little curious. If you were to leave them at the age they are now, you could do comedy fluff, but not much along the lines of plot, though on the other hand, writers usually find very unorthodox ways of making a story interesting. So write on, fellow wordsmith!
11/3/2016 c2 3OTrizy
So when Blake is younger will Blake get boobs? Since it would mean she would be a girl with g!p and not a dude. It says femslash so I want to know if it goes as the summary says by femslash
9/3/2015 c4 Guest
I thought Blake was a girl with a penis. Isn't that what G!p means. It could also be why b Blake is referred to as a boy.

By the way keep updating please. I really want to read the next chapter soon.
9/3/2015 c4 AntonSlavik020
So just out of curiosity, is Blake still female, just disguised as a male, or is she genderswaped? Because you call this femslash, but Blake is referred to as male.
12/28/2014 c3 ihavenoidea
So...Blake really IS going to be a boy instead of her original gender?
11/30/2014 c3 Jess21
Really interesting so far, Blake is so cute, really looking foward your next update, take care.
11/26/2014 c3 7darkmoonrise312
That was cute seeing kid!Blake get pronunciation lessons. So cute.
And the threat of king Adam's war, things are getting serious. Something must be done over this disgrace! The prince must be returned!
-the Darkmoon has set!
10/3/2014 c1 Guest
Good so far to bad I think you ditched this work
8/16/2014 c1 51AdamTobiasGrayson
Wait. What? Blakes a dude? the hell? did I miss something?
7/27/2014 c2 Guest
I like where this is going. Just a question, so is Blake actually a guy or is it just that they don't know it's a girl?

Anyway, I hope you update soon! :)
7/28/2014 c2 2DumbEraser
please update soon!
7/27/2014 c2 7darkmoonrise312
I must say this is different but interesting. You wrote the characters so well I want to punch king Rot in the face. No scratch that. I'll give him a tail. Much better punishment.
And the action for Blake is going to be interesting. It is thankful he (you keep calling him a he sometimes but a she at others, but I'm guessing this one will futa rather than genderbend) doesn't remember the fact that he is a prince, or that would have gotten strange for the trainers. And I had really gotten nervous that Blake would have gotten a really mean trainer who would work him/her into the dirt, but Kanekomuru is so nice, and then having velvet as the trainer. It seems like Blake will at least have a few nice people to help her/him out.
Why he specifically needs to get a servant Weiss' age is still beyond me though.
But for now the Darkmoon has set!
19 Page 1 2 Next »