for Living Water

7/16 c10 Tribble.Chan
Author-san, I want to tell you from the bottom of my heart, thank you. This story really helped me realize the good parts of humanity that I used to struggle to find, and helped me reinforce my faith in Jesus. I want to say that Christine turned out to be the a great example of what I strive to be like, and I hope that one day I write as good fanfics as you. Thank you so, so much.
5/28 c1 Guest
Me: casually waltzes in at 1 am to reread this fic for the 4th or 5th time. It's officially become a habit. When I get withdrawals from reading your amazing writing in between A Year of Jubilee updates, I come back and reread this fic and your 2 short stories. I can't tell if I need help or just have really good taste. XP
12/14/2018 c10 1Viviemama
This is, by far, one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I was laughing out loud, and I felt everything Christine and Haru felt. It was a wonderful take on the scripture , and I could tell you really did your research. You weren’t messing around. It had some great messages in there that changed my view on Christianity and God in general that had been ruined by people who quote the Bible and go to church on Sundays but don’t ever truly embrace the Bible and let their actions speak louder than their words. It was an amazing read, and you truly deserve all the praise and credit you get and more. I wish I could give you something other than words to describe how I was feeling and how this book made me see that it really is the little things in life that count, and that feeling anger and jealousy and lust are never the same thing as the true love Christine and Haru show. I really appreciate you writing this (my autocorrect just made me almost write McDonald’s, and that would’ve been embarrassing) and I hope that wherever you are, you never lose your insight into love and faith. It was a truly beautiful story, and honestly I’m a little sad it’s over, because I’ve already read the sequel and I went gaga over that one too, almost crying when they were on the plane and when she told Haru about just being able to listen. And the dancing freaking killed my heart, so thanks for that. But seriously, all I want you to do is add an omake or another sequel where Christine does meet the swim club in person, and Rose comes storming in telling Haru to stop stealing her umbrellas to go on dates in the fountain(becuase that was one of my favorite parts, along with the aquarium) and Rin being so confused until it happens again when Haru runs into a public fountain and Christine just sighs while Rei and the blonde one(I can’t spell his name right for some freaking reason) freak out. She just pulls an umbrella out of her bag and gets into the fountain while giggling at him and they kiss. Rin just watches with his eyes twitching while going “Oh great they’re both nuts. This is fantastic.”

Anyways, moving on from that little ‘crazy fangirl’ (heh) moment, I hope you actually took the time to look over all my grammar mistakes and get the gist of what I’m trying to say, which is you are an amazing writer and you have restored my faith (through a book of all things) in humanity having something other that jealousy, greed, lust, apathy, and anger in them. I’m definetely coming back to this one again, and it takes the number 2 spot on my “Top 10 Fanfic Reads for Fangirls With Too Much Time On Their Hands(A little Ouran reference for you there)” which is a lot because I’ve probably read over 10,000 fanfics over 30k words by now as I’ve been on this site for much longer than I’ve had an account (I’ve been on this site for around 5 years now I think.)

Again, bravo, I applaud you, and I will be leaving a review again every time I read this.

P.S. I think I’m your 100th review! Yay! Great job!

P.S.S. I just wanted to make you read P.S.S. Bye now!
6/6/2018 c5 Guest
I may be catholic but reading jesus bible stuff in a Free! Fanfic is so surreal and out of the blue, lol.
12/18/2017 c3 4jadasimone16
I feel your pain in this chapter, Christine. My god, people like that annoy me.
9/19/2017 c10 Night-World-Person-Iron-Fey
I absolutely love the epilogue. I think that it was better than the other 9 chapters. But you need the other 9 chapters for the 10th to make perfect sense. Ha. It rhymes.
8/3/2017 c9 Neamhain
It was good and well written but there was a lot religious references, maybe you could put something that tells us that in the description? But it's just a suggestion, you don't have to.
5/8/2017 c9 TigremiLion
A lot of religious references. Be warned non-believers really a LOT. But otherwise, a great story if you just think of it a literature study.
2/2/2017 c4 2FujoshiAddict2020
Not sure if this was about religion or HaruxOC but i was turned off at all the bible references and stories. Totally blows. -_-
1/20/2017 c1 1ToasterKitty
This was just... Wow! I absolutely LOVED this! It was expertly written and amazing! Keep being FABULOUS~~~~!
1/14/2017 c9 Houshikun001
omg, that was amazing. I love your writing style, characterization, and inferences back to the Bible. This was a beautiful work of art that I've truly enjoyed. Thank you so much.
11/13/2016 c10 2QueenCeleste 349
Living water is beautiful! You did a wonderful job of keeping a balance of Haru's original characteristics but allowing him to grow as a character within your story. I also absolutely adore Christine!

Oddly enough she reminded me of why I never really looked at the things people did or said in a negative way unless it was bluntly placed before me. It was because I didn't care for looking at that, I looked at their actions as a calculation but never a reference because to me it mattered what I could do to help solve the situation not add to it.

Which is what Christine does. She tries to help not for the mere act of helping but to show care towards others for their sake not her own.

I also love your usage of the Bible and how you brought out the meaning of it all without compromising anything. In fact it adds to the story as a whole in a way that is rarely done!
-Love Queen Celeste
6/19/2016 c10 4dauntlessmockingjay24601
Although I'm not really into religion, I highly enjoyed this fic. It was well written, and it felt natural. Thank you for writing this.
6/15/2016 c10 kittyrawrrawr
OMG IM GLAD I CAME BACK TO FINISH 3
6/4/2016 c2 No
Ew what school teaches the Bible, talk about enforcement of religion
102 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »