FanFiction.Net
for Ashachu new adventure

10/14/2021 c3 Pikachumaster18
I got this recommended to be by a friend who says I had to read this. I'm a bit surprised on how it went you made Ash full on lose his grip on humanity. Having this take place in Kalos a very pleasant surprise. But how it operated having Ash lose himself and release Froakie Fletchling. And I'm not gonna start on Pikachu. He would never do that even if he was a Pokemon at least he could have them by his side forever. But having him release Pikachu its basically his best friend in the entire Pokemon world. He wouldn't release Pikachu. Now onto my other issue having Serena catch all of Ash's Pokemon not to mention Ash himself. Ok whatever also Cilan wasn't too bad Iris was annoying but I actually liked Cilan.

Overall your final score for this story the story itself not the nonsense about Black and White. It gets a 6.5/10 shame it ended out as a disappointment. I expected it to be good if it was recommended.
9/9/2021 c3 yoshithepikachu
This one I'll say the grammar is the only issue other than that it was very good. However the ending is very shocking "no pun intended ". Serena catching both Fletchling and Froakie. That is acceptable. But Pikachu and Ash being caught Ash has been caught in most of these by someone but still. Pikachu getting caught and Ash releasing him that would never ever happen.

I always come back,
Yoshithepikachu
5/9/2020 c3 Guest
Nice
7/30/2019 c3 Nice
The grammar was bad and the swearing at the end was bad too.

But I agree. Cilan and Iris are idiots!

Anyways, good story if you try to ignore the bad grammar.

Good job!
1/8/2019 c3 Guest
Worst. Story. EVER!
7/4/2018 c3 Guest
It was ok. But WHY GAME FREAK. Sorry wanted to say that. Now why did Ash (as a Pikachu) get in a pokeball you could make it he wakes up and knows it's a dream. but no. You make it real. Well. Pokemon real. But why. But otherwise I like your Pokemon Comic. Or story. Whatever you call it. But I like it.
Oh and make more pls.
7/4/2018 c3 Guest
Oh and make more pls.
4/30/2018 c3 Shemi
Please make another one like this one I loved it so much
7/2/2017 c3 shelly
You have to make another chapter
2/17/2017 c1 Guest
pokemon are not lower then humans you cant just go catching pokemon that dont want to be caught
6/8/2016 c3 Leo t
Sad and freaky
12/10/2014 c3 3caitou zzzzzz
very good story though i wish i could have known what serena would do with ash now.
8/12/2014 c3 18iamthesea
I like how this turned out, although the ending is a sad.
8/3/2014 c3 4Solaris Startear
I feel like this could have a sequel. The ending seemed abrupt. I'm not complaining though. Good job.
7/22/2014 c2 Solaris Startear
Ah a biker gang. That's an underused class of
trainers. You do a good job of using uncommon ideas with a common theme. Can't wait for the last chapter.
16 Page 1 2 Next »