for Heroic Tactics

3/14/2018 c1 2ymli
Really love this fic! Don't care if it's updated or not, all of the chapters so far have been top-notch :D
11/21/2014 c9 Ben10 Madness
This was a good chapter. I like all the interactions between the CN characters. It makes the CN universe more refined that way. It's just a thought, but how about having Juniper and the gang meet Ben and his team. I got the idea from June saying she doesn't want to fight aliens but she will if she has to(like at Heroes Hollow). It will be interesting to see a Te Xuan Ze vs Alien Shape-shifter fight. Any way continue with the great work!
11/1/2014 c8 1Panthalassa Blue
Uhhh...how have I not read this before? Where...where have I been...what-

*faints*

But seriously, everybody's in character, you're dividing up the attention amongst the CN characters, and just WOW. Fantastic writing, great everything. You definitely know your source material.

Take your time on the next chapter. I've got a feeling we're in for a wild ride!
10/8/2014 c7 Ben10 Madness
I definitley enjoyed this chapter. Great work! I can't wait to see more!
9/3/2014 c6 Ben10 Madness
Hooray for the Adventure Time crew! And great speech by Dexter. Great chapter and I hope to see more soon.
7/26/2014 c5 Ben10 Madness
Woohoo! Adventure Time with Finn and Jake! Are Marceline and Princess Bubblegum gonna be there too? But anyway great chapter. I can't wait to see more!
7/22/2014 c3 Ben10 Madness
Wow. This story doing pretty good so far. I am very interested to see what will happen next.
7/20/2014 c1 Ben10 Madness
Your story is cool. I can't wait to see more.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service