FanFiction.Net
for The Undercover

3/25/2016 c1 FZero1999
It Sergeant Major, not Major Sergeant.
10/21/2014 c5 Guest
CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATED SOON!
9/26/2014 c5 Shin XIX
For pairing, I think Mana or Mikie Okamine (but the latter is unlikely).
Surely Mana because you point out a pairing just before Kurumi arc where there is her appearance.

In anime, Origami has LITTERALLY throw away a building at Yoshino. The second albino that I saw who launchs a building.
9/26/2014 c5 Seeker213
Well I'm betting on Mana then, since in volume 10 of the light novels (which you can find the translations for on Baka-Tsuki, as well for volumes 8 and 9) Origami becomes a Spirit. But that's all I'm willing to say due to spoilers.
9/19/2014 c4 Guest
hop to see him tock to shi do and tell him who he is and I wonder what he would think of mana
9/19/2014 c4 Guest
this is awesome can't wait to see if he meets kurumi that would get ugly.
9/12/2014 c4 Shin XIX
xD the end where everyone fight because of a doll.

And several wordplays with their names.
8/20/2014 c3 Shin XIX
When you mention the similarity between United Nations Security Council and United Nations Space Command, I laugh a bit.

When I read Riki Ooyama, I thought a while it is Oyama from Angel Beats till you mention it is from RV Marhawa.

I am curious about the "Catfish" who is a DAL canon character.
I look forward to the next chapter.
7/20/2014 c1 3ShadowFiend1000
Wow, that is some serious CoD/BF/Ghost Recon business grafted into the story. To be honest, your preference of military stuffs will be very interesting in DAL. I suppose this is a more wizard-centric fanfic? If it is, you have seriously caught my attention. Well done for the first chapter, Tom Clancy of DAL, well done.