FanFiction.Net
for Books

10/8/2014 c3 mon13fortis
A short, sweet, adorable fic about KidStar... I LOVE IT! KidStar will be the death of me I swear. Beautiful job, by the way.
8/4/2014 c2 6chaosbarnes
I swear to God if the book is Fifty Shades of Grey I WILL LOSE MY SHIT.
7/28/2014 c3 accountkiller0231092
SO ADORABLE the ending was just too sweet i can't possibly imagine anything cuter c: thanks fro writing so many amazing fics!
7/24/2014 c3 8Delirious Daydream
I loved this! The sole use of dialogue really emphasized the humor, in my opinion. Also...the ending was pretty sweet X3
7/21/2014 c2 4bittersweetendings4everisover
I'm still amazed at how good this is...
7/21/2014 c2 deactivated1111111211111111
Aww, poor Star. He royally screwed this one up... But it's not like Kid didn't drop the ball when Black*Star asked him the question. Hopefully Kid will take him back, though. The Kid-sexual part was really funny as for cheesy books to convey your feelings to people with! Loved it, and awaiting the next chapter! :)
7/21/2014 c1 Alexis Skinner
My review is that kid is reading a book and then Black star see's kid reading so he asked him what book kid is reading
7/21/2014 c1 deactivated1111111211111111
O/O. Be still, my fangirl heart! Kid's so naughty, reading books like that... I am enamored with the concept, spelling, grammar, and execution of this fic. I need more Kid*Star. What is this 'Sixes and Sevens' you speak of? Meh, I'll check it out later. But if it's another Kid*Star fic like I suspect it is I'm going to start reading it and following it constantly. I'm like a zombie, except I need Kid*Star to live instead of eating peoples' brains. Keep the Kid*Star coming!
7/20/2014 c1 68CuteCat213
THIS IS KIDSTAR GOLD! **GOLD** I TELL YOU! I was laughing the entire time I was reading this, and it was WONDERFUL!
7/20/2014 c1 4bittersweetendings4everisover
Once again my mind has been blown. Thank you.