for Morning Gossip

5/1/2004 c1 ret
kurmanda is also kut/amanda
Ravoc
3/5/2004 c2 2hurleysuki
Well how bout Amyro, Kietro, Jott, Jobby, and well that's it i guess. But other than that, Ilike it.^_^ tee hee, update soon.
7/10/2003 c2 5Jean Ororo Rogue and Kurt
Good fic! It's intereting to hear the girls gossip. Although I believe that Bobby and Jubilee have a thing for each other! Oh yeah, it's supposed to be Jott not Jett. Anywho, like I said good fic!

~*~Ororo~*~
12/26/2002 c2 12evolutionary spider
lol. cool. That was good. I can see why you wrote all those pairings down. Writing a fic like this would confuse anybody, but you did a great job. Is there a chance that you write more. I mean afterall everyday, new gossip comes along and it seems like these two gils are perfect for dishing it out.

Laterz
12/26/2002 c1 evolutionary spider
wow. I like the list of names. But your missing a few others. Just thought I should mention them. Bam aka Bobby/Sam, Rabby aka Rahne/Bobby, Roy aka Rogue/Ray, Rovan aka Rogue/Evan, Robby aka Roberto/Bobby, Bogue aka Bobby/Rogue (and believe it or not. O_o)Lokitty aka Logon/Kitty and Scokitty aka Scott/Kitty. Hell there are so many, I don't think you could name them all really. But that's the ones that I can think off the top of my head that I didn't see there, but that I have seen fics about them.
11/30/2002 c2 evilbon32
Keep writing. Once I got a hold on the pairings in my head it was great. Found myself going back and forth to part one so I could figure couples out but now I have things under control and hope you post soon. As for bad reviews, act like a duck and let them roll off your back. Some people do not have an open mind and would not know good writing if it jumped off the page and slapped them up side the head. Good work, please continue.
11/8/2002 c2 6Molotov
Good story, I'd like to read more, but all of the mixed names confuses the hell out of me.
11/8/2002 c2 Leigh
That was very cute! I was thinking when ya first started this that it would be individual chapters poking fun at the couples, like a whole chapter devoted to Treddy, and having Todd and Freddy date or something! Oh well, I liked it!

:-D