FanFiction.Net
for Final Story

6/8/2018 c1 Guest
UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW UPDATE NOW
3/11/2015 c1 1Yami545
Some really great reviews here don't really think I can top them. Anyways great story I love it! I hope you guys continue it one day!
11/4/2014 c1 9The Epitome of Eccentricity
You might as well change the names of everyone, not post it here, and when it is finished, publish this instead. Original Fiction makes you money.
8/19/2014 c1 Dragon0905
Okay...a whole lot of words and basically...nothing got said. This makes no sence whatsoever.
8/13/2014 c1 2X559X
Well, I don't usually feel compelled to review, but in this case I'll make an exception. I'm only doing this to let you know that I believe you should continue the story. It's great what you have going.
8/10/2014 c1 12Kyong Kybis
Wow, first of all, I love the summary. I know it’s a quote from the story but you couldn’t have picked a better one. It’s just so, wow.

My entire opinion on this chapter is just, well, wow but I will try to say something helpful XD”

I really liked the way you begin the story. So original and it already makes me wonder about a lot of things.

Expert mode? Wow, Naruto, good luck.

‘…has been completed a total 0 times out of a *ridiculously long number * attempts’ This really isn’t to his favor.

And Minato’s message. It totally gives this story and Naruto’s mission (the game he must play?) an epic feeling, like the fate of the entire humanity rests on his shoulders.

And the way it goes from there. This constant presence of a feeling that something is not quite right. I love it. And more and more tell-tale signs show up that something is really completely wrong.

The way Naruto knows things with an absolute certainty and he doesn’t know why. How everything is already done and ready for him. This feeling that it’s somehow familiar. And all the other little things. Really gives this a foreboding atmosphere.

And Naruto’s speech. Made me smile. Weird world or no, nothing can keep Uzumaki Naruto down for long.

And Kakashi’s dry wit. ‘well, now that the testosterone level in this classroom has finished spiking…’

‘Yippie for high school drama. Hurray for hormonal angst.’
This is great. Awesome. Glorious. Pure genius.

And it’s not just Kakashi. Every single word which comes out of the characters’ mouth is just pure genius. So witty and amusing. Reminds me of ‘Ricochet’. Some lines have me smiling a lot. I would love to quote them all but it would take too long.

And then the last part of this chapter. The Server.

Wow. This. I don’t know what to say. It messes with my head. Badly.

The whole concept behind this is so incredible. Really gives this an epic feeling. The Server and all those people who watch these games for fun, they feel like gods, messing with the humans, just because they can. A bit like Kyubey from Madoka.

And Naruto. I love him. ‘Just the voice in the elevator’. You tell him, her, it, whatever.

Such an incredible beginning. Can’t wait for the next chapters. I can feel the awesomeness lurking around the corner. I don’t even know what I’m saying.

Just wow.
8/8/2014 c1 63BiblioMatsuri
WOW. This is going to be awesome.

Everyone is perfectly in character, and it seems Naruto knows these people (especially Sasuke) although he doesn't remember knowing them. (And a message from his father. Hm. So this scenario has a message system? That couldn't possibly be important later on.) And one day in, there's already one big question - what is the Server? (Besides Naruto's "voice in the elevator.")
8/5/2014 c1 Velocityshade
Well...this is odd, but interesting.
8/4/2014 c1 Shining Ducky
Very interesting! Kudos also for including non-binary genders; very refreshing.
7/26/2014 c1 catnaplap
This definitely has potential. Loads of it. I love original stuff, intelligence and creativity in what I read. As far as I can tell, this story carries the promise of all three. Though I wonder at the purpose of selecting the highest difficulty in the beginning, but ah - I'm sure it'll all come clear eventually.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
7/24/2014 c1 Taerisi
Loved the meta. An original fusion of highschool drama (which I usually detest) and Naruto-in-a-videogame. Seriously, there is so much potential in your unwrapping of the world. I'm excited. Hope you post the next chapter soon!
7/23/2014 c1 usaginekohime
This is rather interesting. Good job.
7/21/2014 c1 16Duesal Bladesinger
I love it! Even if you guys totally messed with my head. :P
7/21/2014 c1 PhilosophicalSociopath
Taking a common setting but making it original with a complex storyline. Seen this done extremely well and extremely terrible. Hoping this story is the later
7/21/2014 c1 10Ser Serendipity
Oh what the fuck is this.

And why do I LIKE IT SO MUCH.

Infinite Tsukuyomi? No, too simple.

For now, we're in a high school setting... I feel that will change.

Naruto's talk with Server (OH I GET IT)... fascinating. Must reread when brain is operating at higher capacity.