for Sensitive

11/16/2014 c2 Guest
This was too beautiful please make another chappy :)
10/20/2014 c2 Waruitenshi
OHHH! THIS IS SO CUTE! X3 And sweet, and funny, and adorably awesome and just giggles a wonderful read. If you make any more I will definitely read it LoL. Also, I'm surprised they didn't add a section on this site for the Monsters Vs Aliens cartoon. I really like how Susan can change her size at will in that one. X3
10/20/2014 c1 Waruitenshi
LOL! That is so freakin' cute! X3
10/18/2014 c2 Guest
it was awsome[;
10/10/2014 c2 anonymous fan
(chanting) revenge chapter revenge chapter revenge chapter revenge chapter revenge chapter revenge chapter pretty please*puppy eyes*
8/1/2014 c2 2Draconian Master
Lol, it's soooo FLUFFY! Please keep adding more chapters!
8/1/2014 c2 Angelus19
Oh, please! Continues this awesome fanfic! I really love it! 3
I love SusanXDoc, i love your work! :D
8/1/2014 c2 14TheBigChillQueen
Trying SO hard not to squeal out loud and looking like the Joker here. QwQ I can't handle so much cuteness and fluffiness in one chapter! You're making this fangirl super happy! That tickle torture was just...*squeeee* ADORABLE. I know I use that word too much but I can't help it! I hope more people find this and review! Anytime I watch MvA I'll be thinking about this XD Thank you so much for writing another deliciously wonder chapter! I'll be grinning like mad all day and night now!

I loved the bits with Link trying to get Susan to spill about Dr. C's weakness! I adore Dr. C's puppy eyes!
8/1/2014 c1 TheBigChillQueen
I've always been fascinated by watching Doc's antennae and how they correspond with his moods P I really enjoyed his reactions to Susan petting him! So adorable and funny! Nicely done!
39 « Prev Page 1 .. 3