for Turn South

10/10/2020 c1 Grandcola11
More...but really, I thoroughly enjoyed this story and their happy ending and their happy beginning, great job. 2020 and your stories are still going strong. Hope to find more stories of yours.
3/25/2018 c1 13musicnlyrics
Love it! Definiyemy would have thrown Oliver for a loop and prevented any outs from being taken—possibly losing someone will change your way of thinking, for sure.

Thanks for sharing!
4/21/2016 c1 Guest
Beautiful
3/21/2015 c1 19Dairi
D'aww, so many feels! Love their relationship here, both agreeing to help support the other through whatever comes. I only wish they'd had a scene like that in the show at the time lol. Thanks for sharing this
12/7/2014 c1 Sparkleyangel
I like it :)
8/27/2014 c1 SparklingStar25
That was amazing!
8/20/2014 c1 21lucawindmover
This is everything. Good lord, my heart. Wow.
8/8/2014 c1 SkyDancer10
Yup. It's official, I'm in love with this story. You have made me love a sequence of 26 letters, punctuation marks, and spaces, and for that I applaud you. Fantastic piece.
8/7/2014 c1 rie
Mmmmmooooorrrrrreeeee
7/30/2014 c1 2MeMissC
This was perfect, lovely read. Thank you!
7/29/2014 c1 9Independent-Fics
️️️
7/26/2014 c1 Nath
Good insight into the characters' mind, as always. Very sweet moments.
7/24/2014 c1 txn04evr
Loved this! I've read all your Arrow stories. They're all great. Your writing has really grown and matured with each story. You're able to write the emotions where they seem real and leap off the page (or screen rather). I also love how positive your stories are. It's an undercurrent to every story. There are other writers who have fantastic plots and writing style but I tend to steer clear of their stories because they're stories all seem to have a depressing tone. So glad you wrote something new, but hoping you finish some of your others.
7/24/2014 c1 Guest
Awwwww sooo sweet! Love this
7/24/2014 c1 Guest
i hoped for little different ending
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »