for A Love not yet Returned

11/25/2005 c1 514Rosa Cotton
Greetings fellow Sheener! This story left me with a grin on my face. It was very sweet in my opinion. Arwen was very likable, worthy of Legolas's love, which is a good thing. And that tiny A/E moment at the end...:D Very nice story Liz.
7/13/2004 c1 13Evenstar-Greenleaf
I've read this story alot,and it's really well written.
6/22/2004 c1 Angell
Hm... Not bad... I liked it :)
4/23/2004 c1 Purple Evenleaf
Omg,I've read this story like 10 times.I love it.Rite more
3/20/2004 c1 5Insane Elven Rock Baby
Wow. I have never read the first, but I really like this story. Thw writing style was very cool and really detailed. Hope you keep writing. ~ Rock Baby
2/7/2004 c1 143Arwennicole
Thank you for your review. And I didn't even realize that I was using your characters, I thought I was making them up. No, seriously I did. I hope you believe me. So, I'm sorry if I have angered you in anyway. I would like to make friends not enemies. I'm sorry and now that I read this story, I now realized that I did take the characters. Sorry.
Arwennicole
2/6/2004 c1 alex
Okay, I have a challenge for you people. For once, try to write a romance/humor Legolas/Arwen story that ISN'T sad!
12/3/2003 c1 purple evenleaf
beautiful.*whipes away tear* absolutley beautiful *starts sobbing*
3/7/2003 c1 1elisa-gurl
Short and sweet.perfect
2/9/2003 c1 psyco chick 2006
cool
2/2/2003 c1 Julie Jewelrannah
Please write more asap! I look forward to reading the next chapter!
12/30/2002 c1 Anvanimaelda
short, but good. very good. but ::sniff:: Legolas and Arwen, i never want it to happen! Legolas is MINE ALL MINE! I should see a doctor you say? Why, the only person I want to see is LEGOLAS! Is he a doctor? Cos if he is I will gladly go. Yes, he is? Great! ::throws open door:: YOU'RE NOT LEGOLAS! AAAHH! ::sobs::

**ok that was really scary. Sorry. Good fic however, I wish it was longer.**
12/29/2002 c1 10krillball6
Very very cute! I loved reading it!

~krillball6~

LEGOLAS FOREVER!
12/14/2002 c1 3SilverStarSheep
Yeah! This story was totally kewl, know you're turing me into a Arwen/Legolas shipper... but uh yeah... Flamers suck!
12/9/2002 c1 melly
hummmm...i do wonder what their children will look like? maybe a sequel?
26 Page 1 2 Next »