for Legends of Potter

Ey
8/24 c1 Guest
Cs
8/19 c6 Vampireking40
This is one of the best takedowns of Umbridge I have ever read. Harry using his skills to stop the doing the detention before it got start and taking her straight to Dumbledore and get the Toad out before any Decree could be written.
8/19 c11 Ben Walker1
better than Death's cloak in terms of invisibility...
I quite like this story, while it has issues it is a fun read, but damn if you dont write some SERIOUSLY stupid things sometimes.
7/28 c9 AvidReader2425
Thanks for the chapter ,,
7/28 c8 AvidReader2425
Thanks for the chapter
7/28 c7 AvidReader2425
Another really fun and enjoyable chapter
7/28 c6 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another chapter
7/28 c5 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another enjoyable chapter
7/28 c4 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another excellent chapter, his training with his sensei reminds me a bit of my training as well LOL, those jujitsu rather than karate. Though to be fair, I’m not exactly the best practitioner myself LOL.
7/28 c3 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another great chapter
7/28 c2 AvidReader2425
Another excellent and thoroughly enjoyable chapter
7/28 c1 AvidReader2425
Absolutely excellent first chapter, I can tell I’m going to thoroughly enjoy this story
7/27 c4 TroyWeb
Thankfully Harry was able to chase off the Dementors with a wand the Ministry can't trace. He was able to find out the truth about Mrs. Figg without having to go to court. I never bought JK Rowling's explanation that Mrs Figg deliberately made Harry's stays with her unpleasant so that the Dursleys would continue to send him to her, though she would have preferred to do otherwise. Mrs Figg could have been a greater asset to Harry's life if she was portrayed better in canon.
6/27 c19 26TanitBenNajash
Im gonna said something strange, one of my friends found your fanfic in a sex page in the middle of erotic fics. He send to me the first chapter and.. im here (after a little bit o research). Harry is a completely Gary Stu and i dont care, i love the way you made funny about that and i dont know i just like this fic, its so old style. Im gonna finish this now, in fanfiction because i have a pretty bad moments with my granmma catching me reading on the other website. LOL.
And probably y wrote all this shit wrong, but who cares im not sure if you are gonna read this after all this years and english is not my firsth lenguaje and im very bad in grammar ups! Anyways, see u later in coments at the end when i get there .
245 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »