for The Meaning in the Object

7/25/2014 c2 Guest
Nice observations in this one
7/24/2014 c1 Guest
Wow! Amazing one shot! Loved it!
7/23/2014 c2 jsboneslover
The wading pool on the capitol mall is pretty shallow. I would have gone in for the ring, just to sell it on ebay...which is all it was good for.

The Hannah period was hell, and thank goodness we're past it.
7/23/2014 c2 Jenny1701
I think you have really tapped into something here - great writing - these one-shots may be brief but they are just the right length to get the essence of the story across. They have really made me think about all the items/objects connected to them. There are the obvious ones like Brainy smurf and Casper Booths poker chip/lighter/dice/belt buckle etc but I'd love to get your take on some of the objects in Booths apartment (and his office - such as why he has so many globes of the world) like the plane wing etc Brennan has numerous objects in her office and home too - the more I think, the longer the list grows. Really looking forward to your next post.
Jenny
7/21/2014 c1 jsboneslover
Short, sweet and sultry - thank you so much!
7/22/2014 c1 oscarbaby
looking forward to more - this is soo them! I could really see Booth doing just this!
7/21/2014 c1 32asoulofstars
Okay, this was adorable. And so very in character, especially Booth's last statement. xD Can't wait for more! AL
7/21/2014 c1 289FaithinBones
I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want anyone to ogle her in that dress because she looked HOT in it.
23 « Prev Page 1 2