FanFiction.Net
for Rose White Piano Keys

6/3/2015 c5 5YuYuHakushoObsesser
"It's a woman?!" *still laughing hysterically* Ya know, I prolly would've said the same thing XD lol Daddy Tamaki is always so adorable :) can't wait for the next one and good luck with everything :)
6/2/2015 c5 Existiert Nicht
Awe. You made me like Tamaki more and I'm a Hitachiin Twin fan! Keep up the writing. :)
5/30/2015 c5 1YourAverageGem
Ahhhh I love Daddy Tamaki too! XD XD XD That was my fav part of this chapter. It would be so awesome if the little girl had a bigger part in the story and kept being attached to Tamaki. . And wow, Ranka is seeing someone... That's a surprise. I hope Haruhi ends up alright. Anyway, please update soon now that testing is over for you!
~AnimeBestie :3
4/16/2015 c4 5YuYuHakushoObsesser
Absolute love! _ can't wait for the next one!

If you're meaning actual physical books, I highly recommend the following series because I'm entirely obsessed with these and have reread them multiple times over the years:
Darkest Powers:
The Summoning, The Awakening, The Reckoning
Darkness Rising: (Make sure to have read Darkest powers first)
The Gathering, The Calling, The Rising
The Kiesha'ra Series(Shapeshift series):
HawkSong, SnakeCharm, FalconDance, WolfCry, WyvernHail
Abhorsen Series:
Sabriel, Lirael, Abhorsen
4/15/2015 c4 8Pentastic
Good chapter but I'm waiting for some positive interactions between our heroes. Can't wait to see what you do next.
4/15/2015 c3 5YuYuHakushoObsesser
sorry I've been absent for a while, been very busy. But beautiful chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
4/13/2015 c1 10scarlett the starlet
I love this.
4/12/2015 c3 Jazzy-Booey
This is such a cute story. :3
4/12/2015 c3 8Pentastic
Good chapter. Glad you're back.
11/8/2014 c2 Pentastic
I like the idea. Hope you continue it.
9/8/2014 c2 5YuYuHakushoObsesser
Amazing! N I can't wait for more! Good luck with soccer n school!
9/6/2014 c2 Existiert Nicht
Being a chef and a fan of ouran, i totally love this story so far. Very creative. Definitely write more! -
8/24/2014 c1 hapum
I liked the first chapter, and I'm waiting for the second!
8/1/2014 c1 shipperhere
I love this! It's got humor, plot, and to top it off, amazing writing! please update! xx
7/23/2014 c1 YuYuHakushoObsesser