for Royal Ward

8/2/2015 c41 DanielN
wow this story is amazing ,i hope u keep up writing this cause it would be a shame if an amazing writer like u stoped with this amazing up the good work
8/3/2015 c14 10Nanchih
Just commenting in passing, because I only found this story a few days ago and am still catching up. I am horrified with the description of the Shotokan dojo, because my children did Shotokan and the dojo was nothing like this! Our Sensei was/is a personal friend, and he is a genuine Olympian! The real deal, and the real attitude, much like Sensei Soong. Now, my 9 nephews and nieces all did Tai Kwon Do, and also did very well. I expect most of them will continue as they grow up.

So far I am enjoying this story very much. The attitudes and events are believable, not suddenly super-powering Harry, while also not dragging the story into too much detail of minor details. No 'churning the game points' sort of stuff!
8/3/2015 c42 abby1006
So glad I found this on FFN! I was reading this story at another site and did not realize you no longer updated there. Woo hoo!
8/2/2015 c42 Dutch Monkey
Great new chapter. I hope you update soon!
8/2/2015 c42 1daithi4377
Nice chapter. I'm glad the rats were saved and I'm sure Dobby will get a kick out of caring for them. Won't Petunia notice the rats missing Ali g with the cage and how long before Harry and his snake gets blamed?
8/2/2015 c42 happylady
Great post
I have really enjoyed your story so far
Until next time
Gloria
8/2/2015 c42 1geetac
I like it
8/2/2015 c42 fraewyn
Can't wait for more!
8/2/2015 c42 god of all
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon...
8/2/2015 c42 1Dracarot
"The British are coming! The British are coming!" Oh wait it was "The Regulars are coming!" or "The Regulars are on the March!" "The British are coming!" is just what passed down in popular myth.

Good old Massachusetts!
8/2/2015 c42 shugokage
Great job on this chapter!
8/2/2015 c42 31monbade
yeahhhhhh great chapter. is harry going to take the rats to hogwarts or just the snake? You should have Harry and Stephen take Draco to a theme park or even over to florida to Disney. Just a suggestion. Waiting for more
8/1/2015 c41 blueEyre
good story!
8/1/2015 c41 carick of hunter moon
ALL IN ALL THIS IS A VERY GOOD STORY WHICH IS WELL THOUGHT OUT AND A FUN READ
ps second car in the uk one of the best way to get extra low cost transport is to get a small van just a thought
7/27/2015 c41 Chermayne