for Royal Ward

8/2/2015 c42 Dutch Monkey
Great new chapter. I hope you update soon!
8/2/2015 c42 1daithi4377
Nice chapter. I'm glad the rats were saved and I'm sure Dobby will get a kick out of caring for them. Won't Petunia notice the rats missing Ali g with the cage and how long before Harry and his snake gets blamed?
8/2/2015 c42 happylady
Great post
I have really enjoyed your story so far
Until next time
Gloria
8/2/2015 c42 1geetac
I like it
8/2/2015 c42 fraewyn
Can't wait for more!
8/2/2015 c42 god of all
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon...
8/2/2015 c42 1Dracarot
"The British are coming! The British are coming!" Oh wait it was "The Regulars are coming!" or "The Regulars are on the March!" "The British are coming!" is just what passed down in popular myth.

Good old Massachusetts!
8/2/2015 c42 shugokage
Great job on this chapter!
8/2/2015 c42 31monbade
yeahhhhhh great chapter. is harry going to take the rats to hogwarts or just the snake? You should have Harry and Stephen take Draco to a theme park or even over to florida to Disney. Just a suggestion. Waiting for more
8/1/2015 c41 blueEyre
good story!
8/1/2015 c41 carick of hunter moon
ALL IN ALL THIS IS A VERY GOOD STORY WHICH IS WELL THOUGHT OUT AND A FUN READ
ps second car in the uk one of the best way to get extra low cost transport is to get a small van just a thought
7/27/2015 c41 Chermayne
MORE!
7/16/2015 c1 Guest
Great story! You've got a really good plot here. I've never seen anything like it. Keep up the good work and update soon, please!
7/17/2015 c41 1jflamewalker
Hi.
I really like your story. I especially like the inclusion of the royal family and how true you have stayed to their path.
I love story's where Harry has a snake pet/familiar so thank you for doing that too.
Looking forward to reading more.
7/10/2015 c41 happylady
I love your story so far
Until next time