for Royal Ward

9/9 c66 2TinkaPrime
Just re-read the story and still loving it can’t wait for more. Finally going to see Albus’ reaction.
9/4 c66 Sozin's Flame
I cant wait to read more!
8/30 c60 guest
Well, at last this is starting to ~move~. It's about time and well past time. ~Please~ don't draaaaaag out the rest of it as you did so many of the preceding chapters.
8/30 c40 guest
I so hope that you don't have Diana get fooled by relentless philanderer Black.
8/30 c39 guest
I hoped HP would end up with a snake! Now he has a friend living with him. He can also use his having had her for two years as a reason to be allowed to take her to Hogwarts.

Surveyors, eh? Goblins must be born Slytherin. I really like the fanon conventions about them.
8/29 c35 guest
Yes, indeedy, one can be both a lady and an Olympic athlete. Both Anne, Princess Royal, and her daughter Zara competed and won for Great Britain in Olympic and/or other world-class Three-Day Events.
8/29 c13 guest
Now that HP is getting adequate food at home, will Petunia get some money for that (provided he gets it)? A thousand G a month is ~way~ too much, especially with his buying his own clothes, supplies, furniture, etc.; but she should be reimbursed for food if for no other reason than to decrease her resentment.

Good that HP will sometimes be with friends roughly his own age since 'Duddykins' will still be scaring off kids at school. HP may meet others at the library, too.
8/30 c66 TennysonPoet
What a brilliant read
8/28 c9 guest
So Bones does have political sense as well, vide her statement. She may be on her own way to stand for Minister for Magic someday. More power to her! Your Fudge is far more able to listen to reason, too, though not substantially smarter. Maybe it's mostly in multiple crises that his IQ drops below room temperature (been known to happen to me).

Interesting developments with the Malfoys, especially those with Lucius and with the House-Elf transfers. Maybe Dobby will be less insane with Black as a master from now on. I await the discovery of Kreacher's secret.
8/29 c66 1Ducky1776
Oh I can't wait until the next chapter to see what Dumbles' reaction is! And yes, he is a MoRon.
8/27 c5 guest
Excellent characterizations here, everyone completely IC.
Particularly telling that Lucius planned for Veritaserum and knew that Bones was smart and absolutely honest.

Stephen could indeed have been Slytherin if it had not been unsafe for him at the time he attended HW.

I too think that the Pureblood gripes are in many ways justified and that Dumbledore is completely at fault for neglecting or suppressing Wizarding culture classes, which should be as mandatory as Muggle Studies. I'd not expect Purebloods to think of it.
8/26 c3 guest
Hi there fellow Peters reader! There are a few Cadfael fics on here if you're interested. Their quality averages higher than that of HP fics in most ways. Your fic has an interesting premise and much better English than most; great that HP gets a much better childhood from you. Thanks!

Since Lily's wand works better than Potter's, I hope HP and Snape get along better than in canon; can only wait and see.
8/25 c66 15pir84lyf
Ok. Ive made it this far. Sticking with this. Fully enjoyed.
8/24 c66 1Kittens Kat
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING THIS AMAZING STORY! MORE PLEASE!
8/23 c66 RumilsApprentice
The Sorting! I can wait to see what house you put Harry in. He's such a well-rounded character in this story, I think he could end up anywhere. I would guess he ends up in Slytherin with Draco, but anything is possible here.
2,654 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »