FanFiction.Net
for Royal Ward

8/6/2014 c13 Idkimhere4food
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please update soon or I may die of ripping my head off while ripping my hair out. Please keep me from an early grave.
Cordially yours,
*insert whatever epic name you want to call me here*
8/6/2014 c13 Outofthisworldgal
Cool Harry gets to spend more time with the Princes and learn how to be a Lord and how to deal with the press and what not. Dumbledore is going to be in such a shock I wouldn't mind him having a heart attack as well, though with Poppy there they will probably be able to save him better then Vernon but he still will be weakened.
I just hope that Severus will take it easy on Harry but it will probably take a year or two for him to see Harry as Harry and not James.
8/6/2014 c12 Outofthisworldgal
I liked the whole chapter. Now Remus is in the loop about Dumbledore and his evilness.
I would love to see Lucius at a muggle bar lol it would be an experience.
8/6/2014 c13 1daithi4377
The Queen and Harry think a lot alike. It will be nice to see Harry have the title in the Mundane world as well as the magical. And my word would the lessons in dealing with the paparazzi be extremely helpful for Harry. Between Narcissa and Sirius Harry will get all his etiquette and Head of House training for the magical side as well. Between the Royal Family, Stephen and the Black and Malfoy family the Harry Potter that goes to School at eleven years old will not be the one Albus is expecting. Now if only he could say out loud what he thinks about the Dursleys house not being home, that would take care of the blood wards. Cause really how much more safe could you've Cloisters with the Royal family lol not even Dumbledore would be able to find or get to him. But both Remus and Sirius would be able to if Harry wanted them too. Great chapters...more please.
8/6/2014 c12 daithi4377
Now if Lucius works on Severus attitude about James like Remus did with Snivellus then Harry would only have to deal with Albus sticking his two spells in to make trouble between Harry and Sev. Remus took that rather well, hopefully they both start thinking and remembering the reason why the Potters had to go into hiding in the first place.
8/3/2014 c11 waya715
you have a really good story going here. I am awaiting your next installment! please update soon. thank you for you and thank you for the sharing of yourself.
8/1/2014 c2 anothergoneagain
I'm a bit confused...
First, is there a difference in the definition of 'ward" in England? In the us if someone is your ward you are their guardian
Second, why are the royals allowing ongoing abuse of their ward?
7/29/2014 c11 Crookshanks-corner
I got chills, reading about Harry's first flight!
7/28/2014 c11 daithi4377
Yes im glad the Sirius and Harry are getting along. And are doing it under Albus's radar. I can't wait to see his reaction in two years when Sirius publicly has Harry stay summers with him. Though hopefully he doesn't wait to make his guardianship known. It should keep Albus out if the Potter vaults and give them a way to recoup everything Albus stole from Harry. Without repercussions and all quite legal lol.
7/27/2014 c10 2SHODGRASS
i am thoroughly enjoying your story. Please keep posting.
7/27/2014 c3 Slytherin66
A nice chapter.

I am glad Harry was able to get some things that belonged to his parents as it tends to be a mystery as to what happened to their wands etc.

It was good that Sirius has been brought up the same with Snape. I

It's a rare treat for Harry to learn magic before Hogwart's.

Insight into how a memory charm works was good to include.

By stories end I hope the only think in Petunia's future is time in jail for what has been done to Harry the Dursley's can't get away with all they did to him.
7/26/2014 c10 1daithi4377
Now that Albus is aware that Sirius is out and found innocent I wonder just how far Sirius will be able to right the wrongs with Harry. Hopefully between theMalfoys and Stephen they will be able to work with Harry under Albus's radar. Time will tell..great chapter.
7/26/2014 c9 daithi4377
And lotof changes coming up. Wonder how Albus it going to try to manipulate Sirius into forgoing ant dealings with Harry...though by now it's a bit late lol.
7/25/2014 c8 daithi4377
So Lucius isn't as enamored of the dark Lord as thought but loves his family to much to trade them for his family. Interesting concept and I wonder if that will get useful in the future. Well everyone now knows that Harry is Sirius's heir so wonder how that will effect how the Malfoys treat both Harry and Sirius. Love this story...more please.
7/25/2014 c7 daithi4377
To bad Harry can't find a way to lock his bedroom when he isn't in it. If Dudley was allowed to break his bed once without repercussions what's to stop him doing more. It would also prevent any more presents lol. Supposedly Snape acts the way he does because of safety reasons in class but he only recommend the books needed to make his class easier and safer to slytherins...you can't have it both ways lol.
3,012 « Prev Page 1 .. 190 197 198 199 200 201 Next »