for Family

6/13 c3 83forcverandalways
this is so so so good, I love it x
6/6/2021 c1 Roman Atwood
Smile More!
6/27/2020 c3 Guest
This is absolutely perfect and wonderfully made, thank you for this!
4/26/2020 c3 60JessicaRae95
This was really good, loved it!
6/16/2019 c3 209AnimationNut
This is super cute and sweet. Thanks for writing!
5/15/2018 c2 FeenyFan4ever
Simply put, I love this story! I love how Dr Grant and Ellie both have become stand in parental figures for Lex and Tim! What kills me though is you haven’t updated this story with its final chapter! I’d love to see this story concluded! Jurassic Park is an awesome film and I’ll repeat what another revirwer has said! I really like exploring the psychological implications of what happened on the island and how everyone is effected. Well done! :)
7/30/2016 c3 Daniel6
You wrote this in one day? I wrote a movie script in exactly 24 hours. Anyway, are you gonna write a follow-up? I want to see what happens next.
2/4/2016 c3 3JadeSparrow33
THIS was SO GOOD. I actually cried a little. Forget sequels, books, reboots... To me, this will always be what actually happened. Thanks for writing this.
8/7/2015 c3 Bryn
This was adorable, can you please turn this into a series? This and your hilarious Abridged JP are my favorite JP-related things on this site!
7/2/2015 c3 118Hermonthis
(Just watched Jurassic World yesterday and I will admit, the new kids are not as lovable as the Murphy children.)

Bless this story. I can completely imagine Alan and Ellie forming a fantastically amazing surrogate-parent relationship with these kids. I can see them phoning long-distance. Taking trips. Communicating through e-mail and cellphones and even snail mail, just for the heck of it. This is my new headcanon.
7/1/2015 c3 7audiblyausten
Wow, this is fantastic. Your writing is incredible, and I loved that you applied it to this particular topic. I loved Alan's quick descent into loving the kids during the movie, and your continuation of that was wonderfully touching. You write these characters so well, it's as if you invented them yourself. Thank you for writing this epilogue of sorts; it was just what I needed to read. It was nice to be reassured that life for the doctors and the children post Jurassic Park would, in fact, find a way.
6/20/2015 c3 3Mrs. Anthony DiNardo
That was so good! I thought you had everyone in good character. Great job!
6/18/2015 c1 RanShaw
Just stumbled upon this story after seeing this movie for the first time (I know, right?) and I loved it! Not much of a horror or monster movie person, although the dinosaurs ARE cool, but I also got really attached to the plot with Alan and the kids (who, by the way, are endearing and not annoyingly obnoxious like a lot of movie kids) and my heart pretty much melted several times. I know the dinosaurs are incredible and everything but this super cute storyline just gets ignored so much, so thanks for writing about it! Haven't watched the 2nd or 3rd movies in their entirety, but I don't know if I want to, especially because and the 3rd movie totally ruins my favorite parts of the 1st one and just seems like a generally bad movie!

That said, if you could write another story about an adventure that takes place years later with THESE characters, especially if you can turn the movie 'canon' into something redeemable so that I can still stomach the thought of that 3rd movie's awful plot, I would be incredibly grateful to you!
6/18/2015 c3 41Reidluver
YAY UPDATE! I love that Lex and Alan got some time together and then that Ellie and Tim got time together. I just love them being parents to these kids so much. And Ian would totally tell the kids to push him as fast as they could down the hallway. Thank you so much for the wonderful read!

And you know...if you ever want to write more about them I won't complain ;)
6/18/2015 c3 9Oddments and Tweaks
I've just found this story, read it all in one sitting and it's absolutely lovely! Thank you so much for writing it, I think everyone was spot on in their characterisation and I'd love to see a follow up of the two doctors spending time with the Murphy children in the years to come! :D
23 Page 1 2 Next »