for Double Agency

8/17 c1 Guest
They still caused crimes so in law terms they are evil
5/1 c1 65Lieutenant Myst
The moment I saw the words Suicide Squad, I spat out my drink and laughed for ten minutes straight
1/5 c1 2Diaflower
Crack at its finest
7/29/2020 c1 Crystal-Light-34
The was...the greatest thing...ever!
10/14/2019 c1 K
Perfect!
5/31/2019 c1 damekitsune
I absolutely love this story. I have read it already so many times XD. This will always be canon for me. And i KNOW Yoko is one of the bad guys if she’s not the boss.
5/17/2019 c1 Neyatalia
Gentawhat-ExCUse Me? HHAHAHAHAHAJHAHA
5/5/2019 c1 Suburato Nanami
Oh gosh...
When was OKINO YOKO out of all people in the BO?! Well nvm,..
This is great.
4/15/2019 c1 Guest
I positively adore this one XD the story seems very crack-ish, but if you think about all of the different agencies involved up until now somehow it gets more probable. I do believe that's what makes this so great~
Thanks you so much for the upload, you definitely made my day!
Sincerely yours
7/30/2018 c1 4BubbleBellarina
... nani...?
1/23/2018 c1 A Person
I was just scrolling around and browsing some shit and came across this.
I started laughing at the Scotland Yard part XD
and I completely died when Genta was revealed to be- nevermind, I can't stop laughing
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
11/18/2017 c1 Guest
Omg! It really seems quite realistic at this point. More eople trying to destroy the organization then really working willingly for its success. I cant say I agree with the theory that Genta is the boss, but it is interesting for this story. The new organization - the great fish buffet!
What I would have liked to know, what was Gentas aim he wanted to achive through the BO? Getting control over all eel on rice in the world?
And it was interesting, that he knew that they all were undercover agents.
7/21/2017 c1 29Kaworu Naha ga bisa
Genta as anokata is glorious.
6/9/2017 c1 9Cartwheellou
U gave Rum... a wisconsin accent... I cant even... I lost it when u said Vermoth was SHEILD... y do u do dis...
3/4/2017 c1 smile
WTF ...ha...ja...jaja..jajaja...JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJABAJA XD
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »