for Beyond Repair

1/11 c4 marauder
just wanted to let you know if you didn't already that someone has pretty much copied this fic! It's called Only Forever by Morgana Deryn.
10/13/2020 c54 ana
This is so sad. Made me cry.
9/14/2020 c10 WhoCares
What happened woman?!
6/10/2020 c1 Guest
Amazing story. I just wanted to bring to your attention that I read another story with a similar storyline, at least the first part of it. That story was posted on a later date so you might want to check on it. A chemist OC on project rebirth who bucky befriends and both of these OCs have a Japanese best friend. That story is named only forever.
Honestly I read only the first few chapters as I got bored as I had read your story first and they were similar. So I might be totally wrong about the surface similarities.
5/13/2020 c43 Rose
How to is anna
10/25/2019 c54 Catrina99
This story has been a roller coaster of emotions. I’m on the verge of tears! Gosh I love them as a couple.. WHY CANT THERE BE A HAPPY EVER AFTER ️
You’re an amazing author can’t wait to read more of your stories!
8/5/2019 c54 Huntress-in-the-Tardis
I have probably already reviewed before, but I just wanted to tell you again how awesome this story is! I can not stop rereading it! Seriously one of the best fanfics ever (and i have read far too many haha)
The only flaw (if you can even call it that) which I could find is that most german sentences are not entirely correct (structure and grammar) but it‘s okay! A german person would still understand what the sentences mean. Just wanted to let you know:) thank you for writing such a great story!
Sending greetings from germany
5/22/2019 c3 60Sekirei1988
Liking what I read so far. The only real snag, aside from misspelling private, is the fact that Bucky was drafted into the Army as a sergeant right off the bat.
5/14/2019 c53 tacomako
I loved this story, it's well written and obviously done with care
5/14/2019 c54 tacomako
I didn't think I'd be here- but now I'm crying in the club
5/14/2019 c33 tacomako
Okinawa
1/16/2019 c54 xXMoonlitSorrowsXx
One of the best Bucky/OC's I've ever read. its so beautiful; funny and heartbreaking at the same time. i love it! I'm heading over to read the sequel right now!
7/22/2018 c54 CarpeNoctemm
So I finished this and at first I thought there was no sequel and I think I actually started crying. Because if it was the ending it would have been the best damn ending in the world. Anna, like Peggy would have to live with the world. It wouldn’t stop for them.
5/23/2018 c1 Guest
“Smart, too." Bucky said,"Workin' for some doctor, makin' something that supposed to help us win the war." A guy in a nearby cell snorted. "Yeah, some dame is gonna bat her eyelashes at Hitler and he's gonna order all his tanks be driven into the ocean."

I’m sorry, but I read that part and I had to set down my phone and walk away for a bit. I was laughing to much because all I could think of in that moment was Anna showing up theatrically, gun in hand and saying something like ‘remember that soldier saving project I was on? Sickem Steve!’ And Steve just barreling in in all his Captain America buffness, ripping doors off cells and bashing bad guys with his shield. ‘Yeah I finished it.’
And all the guys can do nothing but bow to Bucky’s Dame and her greatness. With Bucky off to one side like ‘when did all my friends get awesome?’
4/30/2018 c54 Paula sullivan
I'm literally sobbing even though we all know how his story "ends". I can't wait to get to the one shots and sequel. Well done on this. The characters personalities are so well developed. I literally laughed out loud at some of Bucky's and Howard's antics/jokes. Thank you for this story. It is amazing.
933 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »