for Freezing Over

11/28/2015 c9 25Jessica314
Poor Alec, to wake alone and so confused. But not thirsty? Hmm, I wonder if he can somehow use his gift on himself, so that the thirst doesn't hurt him? Am I right?

Ugh, he'said so easily duped into being grateful and trusting of the Volturi. Caius is downright giddy, I'm sure he can't wait to try out this new "weapon". In a way Alec is the most powerful among them, excluding Chelsea I guess.

Great chapter, you wrote Alec'S awakening so well... felt like I was right there feeling it all.
11/9/2015 c8 Jessica314
I wonder if she knows at Alec is "dead"? Or does that happen later, so that their transformations are around the same time?

How sad, feeling like she's not allowed to wish for a girl! The part about the red wine and cold water was interesting. Such a rebel, that Jane lol!
11/9/2015 c7 Jessica314
Poor Alec. I liked how he kept focusing on pain, numbness, slipping away... Definitely reminds me of his gift!
11/9/2015 c6 Jessica314
They had some weird rules for marriage back then!

Oh a baby... I'm guessing it will be the girl mentioned in another story?
11/9/2015 c5 Jessica314
Aw, it's sad how Alec thinks of Jane as the one who brightens everyone's day... Considering what she's known for now! Oh well, I suppose even nOw they brighten each other's lives.

Oh, good try, Alec! I'm proud of him for trying to save he cow, even if it ended so badly.
10/11/2015 c4 Jessica314
I'm glad Jane and William are coming to love each other. But I'm worried about these pains that Jane is having! At first I thought pregnancy, because of the "morning" part, but now I don't know what it could be.

Lol so funny to imagine her sweeping the dirt floor! Did peasants use rushes for the floor in that era?

Meat and wheat bread! Yup I think William's going to flip for joy at mealtime! That really is a treat.
9/23/2015 c3 Jessica314
Aw, poor Alec... he will especially be glad to become a vampire, in one way- no more hunger! Thirst, but no shortage of humans available to quench it. Still, I like to see his sense of responsibility growing. He's being very realistic about the future and ready to shoulder a lifetime of hard work. One thing is sad, though, that he's never going to fully grow up- he'll have to always "work" in a way, but he'll never be in charge of his own life.

So funny how he's like "I don't even know the girl's name. I don't care" LOL!

I'm curious, now that their lives have diverged a bit from one another's, how they'll end up being executed together. I'll have to wait and see!
9/19/2015 c2 Jessica314
At first I thought this was a flashback to Jane and Alec's parents being first wed, but now it's Jane that's "grown up". So strange to think of a 12-year-old being considered an adult and ready for marriage and responsibility, but that's the way it was. But she's still such a child, losing track of time and having little play-worlds and talking to bugs :) It's cute but of course sad, I know how little time she has left!

I really appreciate all the little period details, like what the daily chores are, the food, working land owned by the lord etc. It's such a peaceful, hopeful picture you paint here, and your writing is great as well. If only it would continue!
9/17/2015 c1 Jessica314
Hello there, I finally came to check out little Jane :)

Aw, it's sort of sad to see them so young and innocent, knowing what they will soon become.

"June bug" :)

Such a peaceful pastoral scene... but marred by the two cloaked strangers looking on. Ugh, Aro is just so greedy, but I'll give him this- he knows power when he sees it.

Great start! I'm a slow reader but I look forward to he rest... Great start :)
3/8/2015 c15 1NemmaStar
I wanted to read a story like this ages ago, about Jane’s and Alec’s human time, but I couldn’t ever find one.
Thank you for writing this. It was truly a pleasure to read. :)
Congratulations on the nomination!
3/8/2015 c14 NemmaStar
Phew. *wipes brow*
Thank God for Madison. :'(
3/8/2015 c13 NemmaStar
OMG NO! :O
I didn't think that would happen.
3/8/2015 c12 NemmaStar
Aww, good chapter. :)
3/8/2015 c11 NemmaStar
Alec's gone to the dark side... :s
I thought Alec was in England too? Did the Volturi take him to Italy?
Good chapter.
3/8/2015 c10 NemmaStar
Faye! Just like my cat. I approve. ;)
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »