for Desperate Times Call For Drastic and Highly Unnecessary Measures

5/1/2019 c1 Anonymous
Normally I'm not really into shipping fics, but if it comes to matchmaking schemes I'm all in. I agree with you; maniacal Jinja is fun and I hope this crackfic gets more chapters.
And if that's not the case then at least it's an awesome one shot.
12/20/2017 c1 tbdInactive
Fanfiction: "Published: Jul 23, 2014"

Me: *screams in horror* NOOOOOOO

But in all seriousness this is great and I hope you pick it up again! Thanks for writing this! :D
10/5/2014 c1 Guest
Cute, I'd love it if there were some monkshipping in it too.
8/25/2014 c1 4the-rainbow-is-here
Yeahi! This is sooo interesting!
Please update soon!
7/30/2014 c1 30Lakota1172
Whoa dude I'm impressed no offence but I didn't think I would like this story that much at first but now? Now you've got me hook, line and sinker! Can't wait to hear more from you on this story! I am left wanting more!
7/24/2014 c1 Kryst
Beyal really should put leash on his woman... and poor Daxy, Chase isn't the sharpest tool...
7/26/2014 c1 20Obssesed with fanfic
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS GLOWLY AND I SWEAR IF YOU DONT I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU BECAUSE THIS NEEDS TO BE FINISHED!
7/24/2014 c1 ChasexJinjaforever
SO GREAT! Jinja has got really so funny plans towards them two :-) Looking forward onto next chapter :-)
7/23/2014 c1 19Naniika
Yay, new story! owo Dax and Chase is ALWAYS a good pairing! xD Cant wait for the actual kidnapping.

Heh, if there's one person you did keep in character, it has gotta be Chase x'DD Dense dork.