for Everything

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
9/9/2015 c1 Guest
Neat!
3/25/2015 c1 1Keyra93
Aaww... a lovely kid, a pregnant Monica, the bluest blue Chandler AND Michael Bublé?Between this and your talking about an update for the other fic, you just made my day :D
1/5/2015 c1 Katelyn
Really great story, it's warm and fuzzy and just what Mondler life is suppose to be like after finale
8/11/2014 c1 132Maaya
Aww, I really enjoyed this!
7/28/2014 c1 10soligblomma
This is super sweet. Or in Jack's words: neat!
7/26/2014 c1 Trisha
This was a well written story and so sweet, I love a domestic Chandler, and Monica is pregnant Yay!
7/26/2014 c1 Mondler forever
One of the cutest Mondler stories out there, cute, cute, cute... Chandler and Jack are simply 'super neat'.
7/24/2014 c1 Guest
Love it ! Are you going to continue that story ?
7/24/2014 c1 30spiralnebulaM31
The only two words I can think of after reading this are: incredibly cute! You might say that writing sap isn't your thing, but you manage to write it perfectly and one of the reasons is that you have grasped the nature of Chandler's character so well that whatever you write sounds very realistic. If you ever feel that you're able to handle both Erica and Jack and maybe their unborn baby, I'd love to read more chapters or stories like this one!
7/24/2014 c1 14matteney
This just got sweeter and sweeter! I honestly didn't expect it to be that much of a father/son bonding story, but it was absolutely adorable! And Monica being pregnant just felt like the icing on top of all this sweetness! I could just read stuff like this all the time, I'm not even kidding. I totally understand your decision to leave out Erica and I don't think it feels any less of a Mondler family story. The best thig was Jack with all the paint, Chandler trying to be firm with him but at the same time not being able to resist his cuteness. And I loved his nicknames for Jack ("buddy" etc). It just entirely melted my heart! Ines, I could honestly write a sentence to each paragraph you wrote, but I think I'll save us all some time in not doing so. Just rest assured that this was perfect, that I am super thankful that you decided to pin this down and that it goes to the top of my favourites list!
7/23/2014 c1 6WHOviangirl0508
Awwww it's so cute can't wait to see the update for your other story!
7/23/2014 c1 Guest
That was precious! I do in fact love 'everything' about it:) Thanks for this!
7/23/2014 c1 2hugefriendsfan00
That was cute. Great job
7/23/2014 c1 Guest
This is great! So talented and well written and just a great, happy story. Made me feel all warm inside.
19 Page 1 2 Next »