for Beneath the Red Moon

10/14/2018 c5 Guest
Come on dude please continue writing this fic by the way you didn't write his appearance or build so for his build this is my Mauto “if he’s slim he is good for running away like a coward if he’s skinny he is good for taking it like a bitch if he’s muscular he’s good for everything fighting,bussness,intimidation,breaking arms,breaking legs,beating up people who look at your girl wrong,boxing,hitting harder,fighting bully’s,” so yeah not my actual Mauto but what I’m trying to say is if your slim your fast but your weak looking and have weak physical strength if your skinny you spend most of your time reading or getting beat up and literally never work out so you get your face punched in if your muscular you can do a hole shit lode stuff when say your slow in a fight go to boxing making you fast but not losing any of your muscle mass.
9/27/2018 c1 Guest
Are you ever going to update any of your story’s you know what fuck this I’m done reading a fic that’s never going to update because the writer is a lazy pansy ass dickwad.
7/7/2018 c1 Guest
Hurry the fuck up and update are you trying to milk this for reviews because if so that’s a dick move but if you are I’m going to soooo light you on fire with flames so bad that I’m when done posting flames first your self confidence will be burnt to crisp second you will be checking to see if you still have a dick third you will cry in a a corner and when you go outside you will get your phone call a hitman on your self asking to make it painless because your dick is gone and are to much of a coward to do it yourself you hear me.
7/4/2018 c1 Guest
Hurry the fuck up and make another chapter already my there is not even a poll about it
5/30/2018 c4 Guest
Make Ura Moka act like Erza from fairy tail because when I watch both English audio versioned anime they kinda have the same voice and plus they have the same personality they act stern and are pretty easy to anger also please hurry up with the sixth chapter I don’t know if you even write story’s anymore because I never check up on your other story’s because I think this one is the most interesting because it is a one of a kind story that no one has ever thought of because even though I don’t have a fanfiction account I search up fanfiction story’s on google and so I had an idea there were Tons of different fanfics were naruto is a dragon half vampire fox yokai but they were terrible but not the point! What I was wondering is if you were going to continue this story because this story has a shit ton of reviews and also if this sudden 2 year Long wait for a chapter is about to end please make it tomorrow or today because I’m not waiting three weeks for another chapter I already waited 2 years and I am just freaking now making this review because this is just getting ridiculas I mean if the three giant reveiws are bothering you just ignore them don’t even focus on them and just continue your ridiculasly awesome writing so I can read it to the very end also do not even think of throwing this story away because if you do I’ll hunt you down! so I can beat the ever living shit out of you for making such an awesome story and than throwing it away!
3/21/2018 c5 Guest
why the hell is he so submissive to ura hes a werewolf he should be dominant I get it this is the first naruto werewolf fanfiction ever but why are you creating another tsukune when ever anyone creates a fanfiction about ura or a naruto character you always make them submissive or are more powerful than her but just let her walk over him and also about the characters apearence he has an average build so he has literally no muscle to intimidate other guys so hyptheticaly
2/21/2018 c5 DO IT
Hurry up on a fucking chapter and quit making naruto a little less of a pussy than tsukune but not by much like seriously naruto is a werewolf quit making it about romance in my opinion naruto should Bang the fuck out of ura moka and beat the shit out of tsukune for being human in a school for monsters and your just making him average in looks man you stupid motherfucker he should be banging bitches all day beating the shit outa tsukune for getting to close to moka. Also please writers out there who are not pussys show this motherfucka how to write a badass fic instead of a second tsukune you know What I and everyone likes.
-badass
-take no shit attitude not even from a girl
-lots of fights instead of romance we are guys let’s not pretend we know romance about anything I mean sure there can be a harem but don’t make him do the romance it’s usualy the girl in the relationship but he also has to have the pants in the relationship so no boob hug unless he wants but with her on his lap and also no moka dragging him around he’s a guy and monster the only reason she could Carry tsukune is because he was a skinny human who runs like he has boobs on his chest.
-has to be a werewolf whole point in this challenge

I’m not going to pretend that I can’t write the fucking story so I will be honest and tell you why I can’t write it I fucking suck I really honestly suck at writing and I hate all of the canon writters because they make it seem like they can’t change or do anything about there story and no one will take someone else idea because there goodie too shoos who are afraid of some fattass typing on a computer this is fanfiction where you are susposed to write whatever you want whenever you want so yeah that’s my challenge good luck;)
12/31/2017 c5 Guest
Make naruto a rare alpha werewolf that are more powerful than than the average werewolf because ura moka is a Shinso and no one wants someone like tsukune who gets berated on by inner moka all the time and is shy and submissive and also since a human form is not there true form can’t they change there human form like body shape and hair so can’t he change his body build to be just like his werewolf form and also in the anime gin in the anime had black hair but his werewolf form had silver hair all over his body and also what’s with naruto’s personality because as gin in the anime stated he wants to be the alpha of moka so why not naruto to so I think it was was his instincts telling him she was an alpha like him in her species so his instincts called her alpha to get his werewolf side pissed off in which case beat beat her in a fight and also to tell the difference between an alpha werewolf and a normal make him WAY taller have bigger muscles and and he rips right through his school uniform instead of it opening up little and sharper fangs stronger and faster than a normal one and also make his nose kinda like wolverines like how when he sniffed hulks wrecking damage he saw visions of hulk destroying everything.
10/25/2017 c5 Guest
Hurry up with the chapters
10/20/2017 c5 3Darkfireblade
Please continue!
1/30/2017 c4 lucasrosa94
escreva mais. complete a istória abrassando seu demónio interior.
11/16/2016 c5 ElementalMaster16
pretty interesting fic so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
8/17/2016 c2 Guest
Anti-Abortion: (not mine)

Month one

I am only 8 inches long
but I have all my organs.
I love the sound of your voice.
Every time I hear it
I wave my arms and legs.
The sound of your heart beat
is my favorite lullaby.

Month Two

Mommy
today I learned how to suck my thumb.
If you could see me
you could definitely tell that I am a baby.
I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though.
It is so nice and warm in here.

Month Three

You know what Mommy
I'm a boy!
I hope that makes you happy.
I always want you to be happy.
I don't like it when you cry.
You sound so sad.
It makes me sad too
and I cry with you even though
you can't hear me.

Month Four

Mommy
my hair is starting to grow.
It is very short and fine
but I will have a lot of it.
I spend a lot of my time exercising.
I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes
and stretch my arms and legs.
I am becoming quite good at it too.

Month Five

You went to the doctor today.
Mommy, he lied to you.
He said that I'm not a baby.
I am a baby Mommy, your baby.
I think and feel.
Mommy, what's abortion?

Month Six

I can hear that doctor again.
I don't like him.
He seems cold and heartless.
Something is intruding my home.
The doctor called it a needle.
Mommy what is it? It burns!
Please make him stop!
I can't get away from it!
Mommy! HELP me!

Month Seven

I am okay.
I am in Jesus’ arms.
He is holding me.
He told me about abortion.
Why didn't you want me Mommy?

Every Abortion Is Just . . .

One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.

If you're against abortion, re-post this

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
5/14/2016 c5 UncleBlackPanther