for Beneath the Red Moon

7/26/2014 c1 montana15
Nice plot
7/26/2014 c3 Ego Centric
I like your usage of the characters, yes this is the typical canon path, but you took a nice deviation following Naruto and Ura. (I really love your depiction of Ura!)
:D
7/26/2014 c1 HelloDeath
Love the story so far, and I think naruto should be an alpha kind of like in the teen wolf series.
7/26/2014 c1 Guest
Make his werewolf powers like Bigby Wolf from "the wolf among us".
7/26/2014 c3 DarkthShadow
it would be funny if you added ninja's as boundary beings and then added black star XD
7/26/2014 c2 13yukicrewger2
monstrel
7/26/2014 c1 embracing YID
Never FUCKING abandon it or I SWEAR I will use ALL my resources to find you and kill you!
7/25/2014 c2 Kyran Strife
I like this one, but can I make a suggestion? since Ura is a special type of vampire you could make naruto a special type of werewolf like a werewolf with the blessing of amaerasu or a werewolf that can do magic
as for sasuke make him a kitsune cuase that be very ironic
7/25/2014 c3 Blue Hellfire
Cool idea but werewolfs ar ment to be a
7/25/2014 c3 Guest
Besides becoming and man wolf, will he become a giant wolf that blows huge gusts of wind too?
7/25/2014 c3 Guest
Will he have wolf powers like Bigby wolf from fables
7/25/2014 c3 naruto-phenex
gostei
7/25/2014 c3 Metroidling
good
7/25/2014 c3 BubbaWolf30
I love the story so far, and your idea for a vampwolf hybrid is really interesting ;)
7/25/2014 c3 225 Baam
Good very good. And about the power of Naruto what you think made Naruto the Alpha of the Alpha werewolfs with his golden fur its believable, all the werewolfs i know have Brown or black fur even if his hair is blond. And if him is and Alpha of alphas he have a powerup in all his skills, his speed, his sight, smeel, regeneration. SEE YOU.
231 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »