for Beneath the Red Moon

7/25/2014 c3 nad destroyer
You know I really apprieciate the fast updates but I would actually prefer to wait longer for more words per chapter. Its a bit fustrating to realize I am glaring at the bar on the side of my moniter as I'm reading.

Eh... I don't really have anything against Naruto becomnig a hybrid but I think you should just keep him a werewolf especially since he seems to be a rarer breed since his fur is gold.

This chapter is good. Just too short.
7/25/2014 c3 4The Sith'ari
I say have Naruto become a Vampire/Werewolf hybrid, since it would be pretty cool to give Naruto the abilities of both a Werewolf and a Vampire, plus it won't overpower him since he will have a weakness to water along with the weaknesses that he already has as a Werewolf.
7/25/2014 c3 2AzureNight1994
thought i recognized Sid XD ohhh can't wait to see where the story goes
7/25/2014 c3 ImagineBreaker7
Great chapter I can't wait to read more but I think that Naruto figured out that Tsukune was a human too fast. After all other yokai weren't able to figure it out even when right next to him and Naruto notices in an instant? You can do it that way if you want I just wanted to point out that it appears a little unrealistic. Anyways other than that I can't wait to see how the story will progress with Naruto and Ura having their own adventures.
7/25/2014 c2 deadmannn112
wow love this chapter can't wait for more
7/24/2014 c2 starlightkitsune2178
All would be fine choices but I would say phoenix because of his blaze style.
7/24/2014 c1 loganhunter2
It sounds interesting but from what I've noticed you tend to drop stories like that. ...8 / 10
7/24/2014 c2 AllenAndArth
i like werewolfs...
go Naruto wolf-mode o/
and
i didn't comment on the last chapter, but...Embrancing your inner demon is amazing, and i think the biggest point in that was the characterization of everyone, it opened a whole new perspective on not only RV world, but Naruto's world too, still, i won't hold it, if you decide to not continue, besides this fic has potential, i stopped reading it for something like that, it'll be only my loss, well anyway...about the poll i voted to not include Sasuke, but now i kind of wanted to change, maybe a phoenix or a Raiju...a Thunderbird would've been my first choice though...there's something about werewolf's ripping of wings that's just too awesome
7/24/2014 c2 13Syareoo
Sasuke will be mix of all 3 and naruto will become a half breed half shinso and half werewolf love the idea.
7/24/2014 c1 DARK LORD PEIN
are you goin to continue your dance of the white fox story?
7/24/2014 c2 edrolth
Raiju think is best for Sasuke because if we all attacks in shippuden as this technique

KIRIN:

Technique developed by Sasuke in the two years of training, with this technique the user fail electricity or cumulonimbus storm clouds of heaven to condense chakra nature and master with his hand. You take control of all the rays of the storm into the path of his opponent simply by pointing, making the inevitable and extremely powerful attack, the technique takes the form of a large electric dragon. This attack can be promoted by heating the atmosphere with such techniques Katon (fire element).

CHIDORI:

This Jutsu is to gather a large amount of Chakra in the user's hand. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible to the naked eye. The technique really is to alter the nature of the user's chakra, effectively converting it into electricity.

CHIDORI NAGASHI:

It is a variation invented by Sasuke's Chidori in the two and a half years of training with Orochimaru, this jutsu allows the user to generate electric charge of chakra around his body, instead of concentrating only on his hand. The electricity can be channeled anywhere, allowing Sasuke to increase their attack or defense. As a defensive technique, because the electricity is not focused, contact kill, but only paralyze

CHIDORI Senbon:

It is one of the other variations of chidori Sasuke Uchiha in his 2 years training with to channel electrical energy on hand to throw after as used in the fight with deidara.

CHIDORI EISO:

Other variations of the Chidori that Sasuke did in his two and a half years of training with Orochimaru. With this technique Sasuke can manipulate their chakra to extend within 5 meters like a spear. This technique is performed by Sasuke when you want to make ranged attacks.

CHIDORI KATANA:

Kusanagi Sword: Chidori Sword.

with all these techniques I think it would be better Raiju.

Naruto also how to be a wolf I think you should also power their techniques and wind rasengan shippuden Fuhai Touhou or any technique taught him some.
7/24/2014 c2 Blue Hellfire
cool chapter cant wait for the next one
7/24/2014 c2 3a.marsh55
Cool chapter I like the way you decided to have this story mainly focus on naruto and ur
7/24/2014 c2 Kamis Lieutenant
Well quite honestly I think if sasuke is added he should be a mixed breed between the raiju and the Phoenix
7/24/2014 c2 1Dewpoint
Huge fan of Embracing your Inner Demon and it was honstly the one crossover story I had active interest in seeing how it would end up by the end of RV's 2nd season after Alucard's defeat. I really hope you get your muse back for that story but seeing you take continued interest in this crossover is still really nice.

Concerning Sasuke, at this point in the poll it doesn't seem like he isn't getting much love from people but your poll is flawed in its design. Before you can even think about assigning Sasuke's Yokai, you need to confirm if you want him in the story or not. You have fans that don't want Sasuke at all and the fans that do- except they're all fighting over who Sasuke's Yokai should be instead of supporting him under a banner.

Does this kinda make sense? At this point you could just tally the results on the current poll based on the majority if people want Sasuke in the story representing a Yokai vs those who simply don't want them in the story. If more people wanted him for a specific Yokai, decide from there and factor out the votes that didn't want him. Hope to see you working on these stories some more.
231 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »