for Beneath the Red Moon

7/23/2014 c1 guest
This is something that will be great, I can tell. Keep up the good work! As for the Moka issue, it depends. Is this going to be a harem, dual-pairing, or single-pairing? If it's a harem or dual-pairing, then do twins. If not, have her sealed, but maybe merge their personalities together with Inner Moka coming out as the predominant personality with mixed traits from both. Maybe? Also, is Tsukune going to be in this? Maybe trade him out for Naruto as the main protagonist and use him as comic relief or something?
7/23/2014 c1 Jose19
I don't you to abandon the story "Embracing your Inner Demon" because it is simply a fantastic story, and a lot of readers in this site love it, and is one of the best Rosario and Naruto crossovers in this site by far.

I think that you should leave Moka like in the canon but the question in this story how will this relationship work out because Vampires and Werewolves are mortal enemies in Rosario Vampire and is true that werewolves are powerful but they pale in comparison to Moka's power because she is not your average Vampire because she has the blood of a Shinso Vampire and they embody the highest rank that monsters can achieve the only monster that can rival or beat them is a Phoenix.
7/23/2014 c1 1hellfire45
Good make more chapters and why not have Naruto with both inner moka and outer moka
7/23/2014 c1 regsdg54e345g54
Have them being twins. People will like that better because there will be a lot more of interactions between inner Moka and Naruto. If you choose to have her seal then some of us will probably just skip to where Naruto or Inner Moka are involved. Thats my opinion at least.
7/23/2014 c1 3Markus-Antonius
It's different. I'm interested so far
7/23/2014 c1 scrolon
I like it. unsure about the inner moka thing but im confident that whatever you write it will be good. also PLEASE don't rewrite embracing your inner demon I love it. but if you do ill still read it
7/23/2014 c1 1Geezorbee
There was a little mistake in the start there where you wrote that naruto ripped out the mans heart, but in the next sentence he drops a head? Not certain how gruesome you wanted it in the beginning i'd wager? Anyway, cool setup, I will keep an eye on it;)
7/23/2014 c1 Guest
Hey since naruto is a werewolf how about having him fight like valkehayn from blazblue
7/23/2014 c1 1ddcj1990
Sweet this was a good first chapter I like it also I think you should leave it liek the canon and have Inner Moka Sealed
7/23/2014 c1 Pain4ever
I say you should keep it cannon, if you were to redo the whole twin thing it could get boring. If you were to keep a cannon moka, that would I be intertaining to say the least.
I enjoyed the prologue!
7/23/2014 c1 jerome16
Awsome
7/23/2014 c1 Mzr90
All around cool and unique start.
7/23/2014 c1 Argorok
Interesting story so far, please keep up the good work. Hope the next chapters are much longer.
7/23/2014 c1 nad destroyer
I really like the story idea. Your right it is surprising that there aren't more Werewolf Naruto stories.

I honestly don't know about how Moka should be portrayed. You could change things up a bit by having her sealed but hypothetically she has been training so she's allowed to know when to remove the seal herself. That way Outer Moka won't get in the way so much.
7/23/2014 c1 9Aemon.D.Boneless
The concept for this stroy is quite I treating and i really hope to see more. As for Moka i would suggest going with inner moka or going with the same route you took with the thing thing. There are way to many stories that go with the cannon and i think I'd me nice if inner had had the spot light since their are very few that go with her as a main paring.

Like i said hope to see more of this story good luck
231 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »