for Beneath the Red Moon

9/22/2014 c5 2SeductiveApple
Im excited for the werewolf clash!
9/11/2014 c4 Rosco Peeko Trane
Sigh. And the laws of physics shall be ignored. Pretty inconsequential as far as the story itself goes but annoying nonetheless. I suppose I'm just nitpicking though. Still enjoying this so far.
9/10/2014 c2 Rosco Peeko Trane
I just wanted to say that I hope you're not going to try and make any comparisons to this and anything in the canon Naruto-verse because if so then I'm just going to have to clarify a common misconception about how Ura stacks up to the characters from Naruto. Ura is NOT strong. She has a significant amount of physical strength and endurance, but that doesn't hold up well at all to the Naruto-verse. As far as physical strength goes, she's just an extremely watered down Shippuden Sakura and a lot less skilled. Her fighting abilities are very limited and quite linear to begin with. The series shows that she knows how to fight but far be it to call her a professional of any kind. She mostly just overwhelms her opponents with superior strength and speed and manages to make it look a little flashy. With the manipulation of chakra, ninja are able to greatly increase their vantage points in combat with the ability to surface cling as well as the other versatile abilities that chakra grants them. As it is, a Genin Sasuke would be able to beat her without much trouble. He'd just have to make sure she doesn't hit him which, again, with superior fighting capabilities he would be easily capable of. Even if he slipped up and she landed a hit, the attack would likely be so easily telegraphed that Sasuke would have already readied a substitution to get himself out of there.

I just wanted to make this clear because even though this isn't the REAL Naruto-verse, it gives the idea of it. So if Naruto or Sasuke are anywhere near as skilled in hand to hand combat as they are in canon Naruto, then they'd be able to pretty easily beat Ura even without the use of chakra. Who the hell ever said that you had to be stronger or have anywhere near as much Yoki as your opponent to beat them? No, if your Naruto is skilled in hand to hand combat then all he needs to do is out maneuver her to beat her down. He doesn't need to out muscle her. It's not wise to try and out box a boxer. Use your feet. See what I'm getting at?

Anyways, I'm actually really liking this story otherwise. It's just that I see situations like this all the time and it just doesn't make any sense so I wanted to make sure you weren't going to do the same thing and just have people lose certain fights simply because they decided to be completely illogical and stupid about their approach to said fight. If you have an explainable reason as to why Ura would be able to beat Naruto such as; Naruto being far less skilled than what I feel the story is letting on, losing on purpose for w/e reason you see fit, or even if you just decided to make Ura a lot more skilled in fighting. Any of these are fine as long as you EXPLAIN them so we know and aren't left scratching our heads at why something so illogical happened.
9/1/2014 c5 17jinx777
8/30/2014 c5 scrolon
It would be cooler if instead naruto learned Chinese kenpo from either sougetsu ma or kensei ma (from histories mightiest disciple), that way he would learn a Chinese martial art and still have a pervert for a master. I think that would be cool. Btw this story is awesome cant wait for update.
8/27/2014 c5 HelloDeath
Update soon! Love the story so far :)
8/24/2014 c4 StrongGuy159
Awesome story continue please.
8/22/2014 c5 3Acolyte of the Blood Moon
Awesome fic, I would love to see what happens next.
8/21/2014 c1 KrazyKyuubi123
I have noticed that this is the second cross-over of naruto and Rosario vampire. I really want to know so please tell me in the next chapter of Beneath the Red Moon when you are going to continue Embracing your Inner Demon. please tell me I really want to know! anyway love your stories and peace :D
8/20/2014 c3 Jack the Sparrow
nice soul eater referents
8/20/2014 c2 Jack the Sparrow
the fucking irony... a motion sick werewolf.
8/16/2014 c5 Guest
Use some ideas from "the wolf among us"
8/15/2014 c5 1Impstar
Looking interesting. I await the next update.

I'm a little disappointed that they group joined the newspaper club, but I read Exanime Draco's review as well and I particularly agree with his second point: all of the story's conflicts seem to originate with the newspaper club and that would only change if you started making things AU. His first point was valid, but could be worked around easily.
8/15/2014 c5 ark
Please update your Son of Bell fanfic
8/15/2014 c5 Alex2909
wonder how kaori will fit into the story. like how naruto handled the swimming club. it was hilarious how he got attacked when he was visiting clubs with ura
231 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »