for Beneath the Red Moon

8/13/2014 c5 desdelor97
this is a great chapter. please keep up the great work and update soon.
8/13/2014 c5 2Kail Blade
Interesting fic but the constant spelling mistakes ruin the flow. Be best if you get a beta reader
8/13/2014 c5 2Exanime Draco
Huh. Well I'll be damned. I finally got mentioned as being rather helpful to an author in their story. My life is now COMPLETE (T_T).
*Cough* Brief trip down lunacy lane aside your not likely to get a whole lot of good review for this chapter out of me. Don't get the wrong idea though, it's because there wasn't a whole lot of overly stand out things occurred and it did follow cannon or close enough to cannon to stay the same for the most part. That being said however there were a few things I picked up on that could be pointed out.
Your introduction of those OC's for one thing. I get the feeling that there is far more to the nature appreciation club leader than meets the eye in regards to his 'lack' of facial expression and emotion. Probably even a reason possibly. Then there is his younger sister, the fact that she shared a similar scent to Ura is likely from spending time around the plants that smell of lavender, but still regardless of her amazingly suspicious and friendly behaviour that was perfectly natural (I know it sounds so bizarre to me as well pointing this out, but then considering what such behaviour tends to lead to from characters in the Rosario Vampire series...yeah I think you can see where I'm going with this though I'm highly doubtful about it...her brother...50/50 that he won't do something) and friendly from an innocent perspective.
I get the feeling that we haven't seen the last of these two individuals, not by a long shot though it might be the case. My reasoning simply enough is that most people don't create OC character's and give any details about them along with interactions and use of humour unless they have some investment in them and a plan for them outside of just a single scene...ok that's not necessarily true but in this case it seems just a bit too convenient for something like that to happen. So I'm of the opinion they'll make an appearance later on, perhaps not immediately but still make another appearance or more frequent ones.
On another note is Naruto's use of Geppo (Moonwalk) I'm sure that at the very least Ura will have noticed this and be factoring this into trying to puzzle out what Naruto is if he doesn't reveal what he is during the encounter with Gin at least. She's at the very least probably hitting a dead end if she doesn't view the name of the technique itself as having a specific connection to Naruto's heritage what with being a werewolf and all. As such she's left with the clues of alpha, and pack, though that really isn't helpful to her since there are a number of yokai that follow the whole alpha and pack principles. I can however see Naruto irritating the shit out of her should she give up and ask him at first something along the lines of the whole 'It's a secret' being whispered in her ear, though that would be funny to see, particularly if he puts some sort of flamboyant, flirtatious, seductive effort into it be it unintentionally or not just to mess with her, even more so should her sister see.
What I'm more interested is how much attention Naruto's use of Geppo will have brought him from more powerful individuals with more sinister ideals...or just looking to prove something.
At any rate I'm looking forward to seeing the interactions between Gin and Naruto I can already see the whole calm happy looking faces with just the barest of facial twitches saying what they really mean as they try to crush each other's hands. Oh it's going to be so amusing to read how this is going to turn out.
8/13/2014 c5 Guest
Could his were wolf powers be like Bigby's powers?
8/13/2014 c5 4animecollecter
oh boy this is going to be one hell of a fight. (it will not be as epic as the one when you get the yoko) still looking forward to the next chapter.
8/13/2014 c5 3Markus-Antonius
That Kaori should be interesting down the road
8/13/2014 c5 1R-king 93
excellent chapter update soon
8/13/2014 c5 Hugo0974
Awesome!
I hope you update the next chapter soon!
8/13/2014 c5 10k punches every day
good chapter,hate tsukune just give him kurumu and done whit prick please.
8/13/2014 c5 PoetSamurai
Haha gotta say I'm really digging the Wolf Among Us references (the way he wears his uniforms, the gruff attitude and the blowing air). I always thought Bigby Wolf was a cool character with his powers and the way he carries himself as a werewolf. Maybe have him smoke some Huff 'N Puffs? Heheh. Great work.
8/13/2014 c5 C'mon
Ah wth dude I thought he'd joined the garden not the same ol ' Newspaper Club. Now it just seems like a canon rehash with a guest appearance from Naruto .
8/13/2014 c3 Guest
Make Naruto a Chuck Norris/Bruce Lee/Arnold/Rambo/Werewolf Hybrid
8/13/2014 c2 PoetSamurai
I actually think Sasuke should be a Tengu- a Crow Tengu to be specific. I got this based off of his Susano'o, which is in tengu form. They can fly, and are often caught debating with fox spirits about different issues. Sure, Naruto may not be fox like here, but I think it fits.

Or you can be cruel and make him into a Hellhound. Heh heh, almost a subsidiary to Naruto's werewolf; he can control flames, has a more muted sense of smell (but still incredibly strong) than Naruto's, can see spectral energies and thus have better vision (bastardized Sharingan) for hunting in certain situations, smells like sulphur and fire, is physically weaker and less durable...but is still a mutt. Which makes him a bastard cousin to Naruto's Werewolf (enhancing that inferiority/superiority complex, like Inuyasha and Koga) form.
8/13/2014 c5 Green Eyed Jealousy
very nice
8/13/2014 c5 2Apocalypse Legionaire 117
Oh, Oga Tatsumi's signature Burying Punch from Beelzebub? Nice!

Anyways, this is quite the interesting RV crossover. Ura and Omote as twins rather than a single person? I'll admit that it's a nice change of pace from the norm and Werewolf Naruto huh? I wonder how strong is he and how will he stack up against the various monsters in the RV verse...

In any case, looking forward to your next update and keep up the good work!
231 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »