for Beneath the Red Moon

7/28/2014 c3 Jose19
The idea of a hybrid is a very interesting idea but in the monster world such a hybrid will be hated, and Vampires will kill a Werewolf on sight if he has a blood of a Vampire in his body because it is insult to their lineage to have their blood contaminated. I have only seen such a monster once in a movie called Underworld, and the Lord of the Vampires wanted to have this Werewolf killed but how would you kill such a hybrid because as a hybrid he has some of the weaknesses of both Races.
7/28/2014 c4 22Draagon537
good chapter, it does not matter to me if he joins the newspaper club just let him prove who is the alpha

naruto vs gin
7/28/2014 c4 1R-king 93
Great chapter update soon
7/27/2014 c4 8ImpliedParanoia
Well its official. This Story is now my favorite.

Overall I really dont have anything negative to say except for Naruto and Ura's fight. It felt a little to rushed with Naruto resisting Kurumu's charm. If it were drawn out a little more it would have made the scene better in my opinion.

Other than that i look forward to your next chapter!
7/27/2014 c4 narutowriter39
good kinda but I would like it if naruto had his own harem tsukune can have the girls from his harem but naruto should get his own ocs or female characters already in the Rosario vampire cannon like shizuka or ruby or the swim clubs mermaid that tries to eat tsukunes life force
7/27/2014 c4 Karlos1234ify
Outstanding work on this chapter.
7/27/2014 c4 RandMantear
If the vampire have shinso, yoko's have their kyuubi( I assume there is a Kyuubi), shouldn't werewolves have their equivalent?
7/27/2014 c3 RandMantear
Please don't make Naruto a hybrid. I think it would be better if Naruto can use the Moon Crushing Dimensional Sword as most rosario fics have Naruto with vampire blood one way or other. Can you imagine someone like Naruto with his monstrous speed with the ultimate blade that's almost impossible to be blocked. Even if he can't match a shinso's raw power, if he has overwhelming skill he should be able match them. This is proven in Naruto canon as Naruto having more chakra than anyone else does not make him the strongest.
7/27/2014 c1 2Xelos007
"Naruto has a werewolf that is paired with inner Moka, interesting. I must think on this."
(Six hours later at Blood Gulch Keep)
"Hmm," 'unnecessarily exaggerated deep thinking pose' gets out of chair and walks out on to balcony where the mass awaits and holds the fic 'Beneath the Red Moon' over his head. "I SHALL READ THIS!"

Below the the crowed roars with cheers and applause.

(Sorry I get very dramatic after a few glasses of whiskey)
7/27/2014 c3 Something Deep and Meaningful
Have you considered that having to try so hard to convince people that Werewolf Naruto is a good idea means something? If you really want a werewolf Naruto keep it and deal with the consequences, if Moka is enough to wipe out a Werewolf like Gin in one hit then I'd really like to see how Naruto stands up to the likes of Akuha or Moka's old man, I'm not one for Naruto roflstomping everyone he comes across but he is woefully overpowered by the important characters, and as such I feel it'll seem like an asspull if he beats them, he'd have to use some cheap trick or cheat and that's never fun. Also what's with adding Sasuke? And then deciding to possibly make him a Raiju or Phoenix? Is there anyone who actually matters that Naruto is stronger than? Best of luck with the story but you lost me.
7/26/2014 c3 Eurigos
awesome
7/26/2014 c3 Guest
Make his werewolf powers a lot like Bigby wolf
7/26/2014 c3 LightingWolf
so far you got a good start and I'm looking too see more. I also like vampire/werewolf combo for later got to like a blood red eye pissed off Naruto
7/26/2014 c3 montana15
Make naruto a alpha werewolf
7/26/2014 c2 montana15
Don't include sasuke, if you want to give naruto a rival/some one to surpass make it kurma
231 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »