FanFiction.Net
for James and Kyle

5/26/2022 c2 Guest
Girl we need more
2/26/2017 c3 11Mad taR135
When they get back to CHERUB make lots of girls like James making both Kerry and Kyle jealous.
Only a suggestion do what you want as long as you continue please!
1/19/2017 c2 TheWickedOfOz
WRITE MORE ZOMG
9/9/2016 c3 Guest
Make them strip and have sex
8/11/2016 c3 Guest
On campus, they could both get tipsy or something then get lost in a wood on campus end up sleeping out in their drunk state and hug to get warm and then one thing leads to another. I don't know what you think, this is just an idea.
4/12/2016 c1 wolf 10
I have said this before and shall say it again write MORE NOW the lack of a new chapter is driving me crazy
3/17/2016 c2 wolf 10
James walked towards Kyle's room breathing heavily he had had time to think and he did like kyle he called "kyle" half hoping he wasn't there
But he was "what is it " called kyle

What do you think of that starter its just a suggestion.
1/26/2016 c3 wolf10
do more as soon as pos
1/17/2016 c3 wolf 10
Don't let James go back to normal and get some action in
1/10/2016 c3 Jeff
Make Kerry like him and James gets scared and asks for kyles support
12/2/2014 c3 4MusicFanbooks
Maybe have James confine in one of the CHERUBs? Or they find out he is gay and there are different reactions
10/3/2014 c2 1The Monkey's Head
Hi ! First, I am french, so even if I can understand your story, I'm not very good at speaking (or writing) in English So I have an excuse for the mistakes that I make.
Kyle is my favourite character, and I really think we don't see him enough in the books, so it's always so great when a fanfiction is about him !
I really liked the idea of the story, and it would be so great if we could have a next chapter !
I hope that you have not giving up on this story ;)
Kisses and unicorns from a french monkey's head :3
8/29/2014 c1 4Batmansson98
I like James and Kyle Fanfictions and there are certainly not enough of them. The story-line has great potential and was interesting, but what disappoints me is the length and depth. The chapters are not long enough, the whole story is too short, short enough, in fact to be one single chapter. I would have really liked you to go into some depth, but in some places it just seemed like dialogue. However James' character has been well portrayed by you. If you write in more depth, detail and lengthen your chapters, then you could be a very good writer.
All in all, the ideas were great, the characterization was great and the style of writing was good also.

Apart from the length and depth, it was good. I would like to see more, wasn't quite sure why it was an M rated story though mate, but keep it up.
8/8/2014 c2 4MusicFanbooks
Really good so far, please update!