for Destiny High (Repost)

2/14 c2 Rose heat
The winner(s) of the poll: Roxas x Axel and Xion x Namine
2/14 c1 Rose heat
Everyone's class/job & club makes sense for the characters 100/10
11/8/2021 c36 DragonWarrior318
Thank you for the new chapter. The next chapter sounds likes it going to be fun since it’s going to be Christmas.
11/7/2021 c36 11YamiChaos27
Nicely done
11/7/2021 c36 Jake Hallows
I always enjoy seeing your posts. Hope you keep it up!
6/27/2021 c35 30Boohbear19
This story is the shit
6/21/2021 c35 DragonWarrior318
Thanks for the update. Excited for more.
6/19/2021 c35 11YamiChaos27
Um that last scene says its from Axel's POV but I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be Kairi's. You might wanna fix that.

Other than that, it was cute.
6/19/2021 c35 Jake Hallows
I think you made a perspective jump at the end without acknowledging it lol. I love the cute stuff. It's good you guys are getting back into it. Keep it up friends!
6/18/2021 c34 1M Starr
Few things I want to say:

1. I love this story, the humor is great, I love the character interactions.

2. Do you think about planning on adding some of the other characters that appeared in Dream Drop Distance and KH3? I would love to see the gang see Noctis and his crew. That would be cool!

3. The one thing that kind got me a little sad is how you had Axel going to be with Xion, while Roxas is going to be Naminé. Is that still going to happen or are you going for Axel and Roxas to be together? I really don't mind if any of those two happen, I just kind of want to know. Other than that, I respect your decision and I love this story, please continue this story when you have time.

Thanks
5/31/2021 c34 Jake Hallows
Welcome back friend! I was starting to wonder if this was ever gonna go up lol. Keep up the good work!
5/30/2021 c34 DragonWarrior318
Thanks for the update. This is so much fun.
5/30/2021 c34 11YamiChaos27
Figures two pregnant teens would spark this kind of mandatory assembly.
9/19/2020 c1 22guest with a lot of ideas
Is this still going on?
7/4/2020 c33 DragonWarrior318
Thanks for the update. It was cute. I’m so excited for more of the story. Keep it up.
193 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »