for Every Witch Way - Spellbound

10/19/2017 c20 1TeamJemma4everEWW
The letter immediately made me cry because I knew it was coming. Hpefully Jax and Emma will get back together. JEMMA4EVER&ALWAYS4LIFE.
12/27/2015 c1 Ashanti
Ha emma call me
4/20/2015 c6 Kenneedy
I Want Emma to be with Jax and its funny how her dad likes him better than Daniel
4/8/2015 c4 Guest
I Love what I read so far it's very interesting
1/19/2015 c1 Guest
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg I LUV IT! Keep it up and good grammar!
1/19/2015 c20 Guest
No comment...JOKING I loved it! Omg please make a part 2 oh please. Lol you ended it from season 3 episode 1 sooo please continue and relate it. Oh and if you decide to continue it could you put a girl named Annabeth instead of Mia PLEASE! Thank you sooo much for reading this review I would rate it a 10000000 because I like it. The grammar was on a high quality eich is good thanx, for reading this bye!
1/18/2015 c10 Guest
Emma should tell Jax how she feels about him.
1/18/2015 c6 Guest
Emma with jax
1/18/2015 c1 Guest
your stories are so great!
JEMMA FOREVER!
1/18/2015 c6 Guest
1/10/2015 c20 Guest
Definetly would like to see Jemma together for the whole thing. And would like to see how Emma copes without Jax if he's not in Miami.
1/9/2015 c20 TerriLynne14
What a great story! I would like to see more love triangles with Daniel and Jax. And Emma and Jax together. Excellent work. I really enjoyed it.
1/8/2015 c20 16Daddy Directioner
Amazing ending. I can't wait to see and read the sequel. For the sequel, I want more drama between the other couples (mostly Miego). I can't wait to see the love triangles between Jemma and Miego (with Amaya and Kim). Please continue with your sequel:) *gives you a thumbs up*
1/8/2015 c19 TerriLynne14
Wow another Kanay. Won't Maddie be jealous even more. Great chapter. I sure don't want it to end. lol
1/7/2015 c19 Daddy Directioner
Oh my gosh! Amazing. So... Kim and Maddie finally meet. That's going to cause drama between Maddie and Diego. Speaking of Maddie, is she there in the same room as them (Diego, Emma, and Kim)? Maddie is going to be in a jealous rage. I enjoy Maddie's line to Diego in Beachside 7, "PROXY! Are you looking at another girl?!"
173 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »