for Stubborn Love

8/20/2014 c1 46ThreeMagpies
I liked this although the sense of melancholy moving through the story left me feeling sad even though Bass and Charlie had found each other...
7/27/2014 c1 19IceonFire7
Oh, my God, I loved this. What a great story continuing out from the show. So much in here that was great. Bass asking Charlie if this was what he had done to her after the loss of Connor. Miles dying and asking Bass to take Charlie away from it all. Charlie and Bass sharing a night of grief just trying to forget, then her ending up pregnant. And the flashback to the little Charlie so excited at Bass's visit. I just loved all of it.

Beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it. Hope to see more from you soon.
7/24/2014 c1 BassCharlie-SparrowHawke
Loved this story. So very sad that everyone died, but I love that Bass and Charlie still have each other. I liked how we got to hear both POV ..I liked Bass' flashbacks just wish most of them weren't so sad. I hope that you keep writing Charloe I can never get enough.
7/24/2014 c1 JM2788
This story was really wonderful! I loved their slow progression from forgiveness to companionship to friendship to partnership and finally to love! I really liked how you dealt with the deaths of and grief from all of their family members, but focused more on what their family would wanted for them which was to move on, make a life for themselves, and find happiness! Miles making Bass promise to take care of and protect Charlie and Rachel saving money for Charlie so that she could have something to make a future for herself was so perfect and sweet! I really liked that you had Charlie become pregnant from a night of grief and for that child to bring Charlie and Bass closer together and give them a family and a future to look forward to! Also, I really liked how you had Charlie's perspective in the present and Bass' in the past! I was leery of that in the beginning, but I really enjoyed that writing style and I loved how it made the story flow by giving us their present situations, and then giving us the background stories as well! I think me favorite memory/flashback was when Charlie got to have a happy girlie moment and then it flashed back to a super cute and sweet moment from her childhood where Bass bought her a Belle dress and she was super excited about it! Also, thanks for referencing Beauty and the Beast, it's my favorite Disney movie! Lol. I really liked that their little girl was named Maggie Lydia Monroe and paid homage to the women who raised Charlie and Bass respectively! As bittersweet as this story was I thought that it was all handled beautifully and you gave us a happy Charloe family ending which I love! I'm not sure if you're going to write anymore for this story, but if you are I would love to read it, but if not then I feel that you ended it very nicely! I look forward to anything else you may write! Great job! :)
7/24/2014 c1 75LemonSupreme
This was lovely!
7/24/2014 c1 76driver picks the music
This was great, really wonderful. Is it a one shot or will there be more? if it's a one shot this was a great way to end it, but if you continue it, I'll totally read more lol
Oh and I'm not sure if you know this or not, but Bass' sisters names were Cynthia and Angela...just so you know. :)