for The Wheel of Fate

4/25/2015 c4 RPGFanatic
You do whatever you want to do. If you continue this project or start a new one, I'll be happy to read it. If you want to stop writing that is fine too. Good Luck with University.
12/8/2014 c3 Guest
To everyone :
Author need to use accelerator real name because now he has parallel to hakumen
for anyone who don't know blazblue real name of hakumen is important because it is relevant to plot.
10/6/2014 c1 6SheenYih
Just Accelerator is fine, but you can use other names if you want though I still prefer Accelerator.
Maybe you can just make it Accel or something.
8/23/2014 c2 Guest
Caesar, I don't care if it's his first or last name just put it in there!
8/17/2014 c1 LivingShadow
cool story, update soon
8/16/2014 c2 4Naruto0116
Maybe, you should just leave Accelerator, as Accelerator. Personally. I like that name better than any other name anyone could give him. It's just Accelerator. I rather not know his real name, or give him a name, personally.
8/13/2014 c2 decade
great story, update plz
8/10/2014 c2 Guest
Wow I really like what you've done with this it's a really interesting twist for an AU also I remember someone using ryuusuke for Accelerator in a fanfiction or something similar to it. And it seemed to fit so maybe That or idk something Ichino ichisuke idk I think I'm making up names now
8/8/2014 c1 MonkeyDLuffy
apparently this story is base on blazblue, a fighting game(i google it).
FOR REAL? since when does fighting game has any plot at all, i though it always something along the line of 'a fighting tournament'. i'm really curious what happen next.
btw, why dont you use the name touma give accel, suzushina yuriko, just change it to something musculine, or you can just go with ipou tsukou (one way road)
8/3/2014 c1 Locomonosoco
Never heard of blazblue before but its ok to borrow story line as long as you explain all of the plot point and not assume that everyone know what you talking about. I didnot read the first version so i cant compare but to me this version is ok, not too confusing and everyone is somewhat in character.
As for accel name just pick whatever you like
7/25/2014 c1 7Sargent Crash
Ha ha! I'm glad you decided to write another story! Now for my personal opinion(Which doesn't matter btw)
So I've never played any of the Blazblue games(no good with fighting games) but you wrote the story in a way that seems like another AU. Which is good, So I don't have to worry if I'm not understanding anything. And yes some OOC moments right off the bat but the execution of the scenes was pretty cool! 'Accelerator' was on point! I unfortunately have no good names that would fit Accelerator. And now we have the IT as the main focus of this story... Hmmm I can already tell this is going to some dark places, but hopefully It'll end on a somewhat good note.
The Six Heroes! Magic and ESP is known throughout the world!? Yeah! I'm loving this setting! And if this is just the beginning, I'm really looking forward to the rest!
Keep up the good work and I'm glad you're writing again!
This is Sargent Crash,
Crashing Out!
7/25/2014 c1 silverflashes
for accelerators name probably something like ryuusuke or shiro- something
7/25/2014 c1 Guest
Diggin the blazblue crossover man, I like! Keep going!
7/24/2014 c1 1bearitone
Hm, I thought it would be To Aru characters in a Blazblue universe, but rather, it's a BlazBlue styled universe, but eveyrhing else is ToAru.
Anyways, a few things.
Don't try to mash up Ragna's personality inside Touma, it honestly sounds like shit (no offense). While you're at it, use Misaka Worst's original personality, there's absolutely no reason to change it.
It's interesting how the Science Side characters fit together, and since the IT (Invisible Thing) is this story's Black Beast, please don't spend a really long time talking about the Invisible Thing's powers.
For Accelerator's name you could use it's literal spelling, Ippou Tsuuko (One Way Road).
Also, change the summary so it doesn't sound like a crossover.
Good Luck.