for Why is Everything in Mordor so Sharp and Pointy?

2/2/2018 c1 29ShadowofSquirldor
Education is the key to a progressive, (hopefully spike free,) future. I agree with this sentiment!

This was a very fun and delightful read. I love your Orcish OC. He seems rather charming, and I enjoyed the movie tie-ins. Gurtiz with his skull helm. (Though I personally love the way he shouts catapults :D)

And Steve. Oh poor Steve, and his exotic name. He shall be remembered and missed. LOL

Thank you so much for sharing this. Happy writing!

-Squirrel
1/8/2015 c1 IWannaHugU
Briliant Sherlock, you crack me up! Steve shall live on in each one of us! He shall not be forgotten! RIP Steve!
12/19/2014 c1 1Shyy-Ra
Lol, this is hilarious! I wish I had found this sooner. Sauron has the best fashion tastes.

I must admit, I've never noticed that everything in Mordor is spiky. But now that I think about it...
8/5/2014 c1 39Lily Lindsey-Aubrey
Aww, did he survive the battle? Poor guy. Poor Steve. This is such a sad story! :P
This was funny. Thanks for writing it! :)
7/29/2014 c1 27stormyskies73
Brilliant!
7/24/2014 c1 6Wisteria666
This was great! Seriously, I giggled my way through the entire thing.
7/24/2014 c1 22OneSizeFitsAll
This was hilarious! Orcs DEFINITELY can have their own opinions. This particular little (or big, whichever) orc is unbelievably cute. If he managed to avoid being hacked to bits, let him know that I would like to express my heart felt condolences over Steve's tragic and untimely death. Also, that I'm considering starting a spikes boycott in Mordor.
Anyways, great job! I thought you did a pretty good job with grammar (better than a lot of the stories I come across), though you could consider getting a beta reader. It was very fun to read and made me laugh.
Keep it up!