FanFiction.Net
for Renegade for Life

7/10/2020 c27 59thstar
Pretty interesting twist on a reincarnation fic.
8/24/2019 c18 1DittoVonDegurechaff
Damn it. I’m sorry but I can’t read this anymore. I . CAN . NOT . DEAL . WITH . MULTIPLE . SI OCs!
5/5/2019 c1 Rain487
That was funny
1/30/2019 c4 8Kitkatcait
Thanks a lot! I got yelled at by my mom because I couldn’t stop laughing. How dare you make such funny characters!
6/7/2018 c26 Guest
Your story’s main character is sometimes funny but mostly grating. The whole ‘I am god’ thing she keeps saying is quite used up, I’d say many chapters ago. I don’t really see her as a likable character at this point, even though I’ve tried to as at times this is interesting.
5/1/2018 c15 Sei Ann Snydey Tinio
it gets a little annoying bcz of her pride, her pride is worst than the Uchiha Sasuke
1/20/2017 c27 Guest
Meh. I mean it's not to my liking but it's not bad...I still don't like this though.
1/12/2017 c27 XxGaaraOtakuxX
Please update soon, Author-sama! This story is really good and it made me laugh a crap ton! :P XD I was looking for a good, funny self insert naruto fanfic when I finally happened onto this hilarious beauty! Please update soon~~! XD
\(,...,)/
6/23/2016 c12 Guest
Those guys read like an abridged series, they're like the perfect team for her!
6/23/2016 c2 Guest
I lold
1/3/2016 c5 4way of life
You o hi goddamn love your fucking OC. She's brilliant.
11/24/2015 c27 Guest
oh my gosh, i fell for makoto..
10/6/2015 c2 7Ducky Devilry
I have never laughed so hard!
8/10/2015 c20 1CharEternal
So Baka got her own account? Or did she just leave?
7/28/2015 c25 5Amulet Sugar
That fight was decent. And by decent I mean it met my expectations. I'm so happy the bitch got burned. Really wish Umeko would've suddenly pulled out a kunai and stabbed the bitch in the heart or something. So everything's finally back to the way I like it. But then mystery bitch show up and takes Mary Sue away and goes off about Orochimaru and some other people and ugh. Pisses me off cause I wanted Umeko to make friends or get trained by Orochimaru or the other villains in the story. I'm sort of on an antagonistic high if you haven't noticed...
297 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »