for It Happened In Vegas

8/17/2014 c8 tooootooo
Called you please continue the story. I would to know more and how this friendship between Abel and his new found friend will pan out. I've enjoyed the 8chapters and am very interested in what happens after the trips home.
8/3/2014 c8 HGRHfan35
A glimpse into an unknown future...
3 offspring of 3 sons. All reacting & living different.
Perhaps anothe glance? One day.
And Tig... Some spirits have too much unfinished business to rest in peace
8/3/2014 c7 HGRHfan35
Hehe!
***Good." Angelica said before giving Abel his first experience of motorboating a woman.*** Being not native to this language or customs...I had to look it up...and look I did.
7/28/2014 c6 HGRHfan35
Of course she'll win ;)
Abel gets the Camino.
So what's the backdrop on Jonas. Cannot all be bad!
7/28/2014 c4 HGRHfan35
Freakking weird sisters from Hell O_o
7/27/2014 c3 HGRHfan35
**"Abel!" Angelica caught him in her arms, holding him close to her chest. Laying him down on the floor with his head elevated slightly, Angelica did CPR to revive him.

"What the Hell happened?" Chibs exclaimed. He, Tig and Happy heard Angelica calling out Abel's name and ran out to see what was wrong. By the time they got there, Angelica was breathing air into Abel's mouth. In a few moments, Abel came back to consciousness.*** That's the only part not sounding right. If it's his heart & she performed CPR...no way he'd get up & walk.
Now if he fainted...CPR is a bit much.
Otherwise, a good chapter ;)
7/27/2014 c2 HGRHfan35
***"No problem. As long as you boys can keep your eyes on the road and off my tight ass, you might just make it to Vegas without blowing your loads all over your Harleys." Angelica quipped, causing every one of them to do a spit take before she walked away to get her stuff put away in her reserved dorm room.*** ROFLOL!

Poor Tig. Not easy having a bitch Tara in your head
7/27/2014 c1 HGRHfan35
Right now, kinda confused but am trucking on
7/25/2014 c3 2Lady Ramona
Thank you!
7/25/2014 c2 Lady Ramona
Very good Tiggy! Gripes of the bitching dead...Thank you!
7/25/2014 c1 Lady Ramona
Interesting plot...I look forward to more. Thanks!