for Thunderfluff and lightning

8/28/2020 c1 2madtad1
Very nice
4/19/2017 c1 SaberRoy
I've only really seen the anime but I really do love Kongou, have ever since the "beach" episode where she showed her true colors. Deep down she's such a sweetie and she also has a cool snake which is a plus. Watching her get flustered, but also ultimately (not even for her but the two girls looking up to her) admit to having lied, accept help, always being there for her friends, her sudden shyness at times, it's cute.
11/2/2014 c1 LastOrder
Nice nice... This is actually nice.. _
10/18/2014 c1 10RuskaSky
Very fluffy and enjoyable to read. I like your pace in this, though I feel Kongou is a tad too shy. She usually is a lot more distant and acts high in front of others. I know she has this shy side, too, but I believe she would chose different words, not trying to give away how she truly feels.
Still, this was very nice and I enjoyed reading it.
8/8/2014 c1 Drachnon
Great story, short but sweet.
7/28/2014 c1 10GreatSnapper
Awww, this is so sweet! I love their relationship in canon, and I always wish I could see it expanded upon. Of course, I'm also of the opinion that Kongou doesn't get nearly enough screen time (is that news to you?) so I'm really a bit biased here. Anyway! I really like this. I always enjoy the idea of Mikoto having some sensitivity to storms, whatever it may be, and in this case it led to something deliciously fluffy! Thanks for that!
7/28/2014 c1 3NoNameAvailable Bis
One of my eternal regrets about the Railgun anime is that it never adapted the two chapters showing the meeting of those two (and given the way they seem to have mangled the timeline surrounding Kongou, it probably will never happen now). It wasn't much in the grand scheme of things, but to me, they certainly made an impression.

Anyway, very cute one-shot. As always, you have the voice of your characters down to a T. Not entirely sure why simple human contact as such an immediate effect, but it's not that hard to imagine an answer either, and it doesn't detract from the story anyway. Good job!
7/25/2014 c1 JustARandomGuy
One word: MORE.
7/25/2014 c1 Zaltain
Another great story, can't wait to read more of it and your other stories
7/25/2014 c1 4Digeridoodler
Hehehe. Kongou really would be a great friend to have. Despite how ojousama she can get at times, she still incredibly loyal and thoughtful for her friends. She also pays attention (her being the only person to realize 10032 wasn't Mikoto during the ball game). This story gets my seal of approval v)b
7/25/2014 c1 2761wisampa
okay, that was the most adorable KongouX Misaka friendship fic i've ever read XD awesome work!