for I Told You - She Is Mine

10/27/2020 c32 helensorrento
It’s a shame you only wrote two really have a talent for love to read more
2/11/2020 c32 Guest
Love this. Wish you’d continue to write more Castle. It does not have to be Emerald. It can be another plot all together. We love Castle.
9/6/2019 c32 Jbug47
Let’s let a resurrection for Emerald arise ! This was a great story. The nudity didn’t bother me, just couldn’t imagine Kate doing it. It made for a great story however! I would love a another of your stories! You are a very good writer!
7/16/2018 c32 Helensorrento
I’ve read both of your stories,and loved them both.I wonder why you have not written any more .The only reasons I can come up with are if you did retire in 1984, you are either dead or senile and can’t write any I am wrong on both accounts,then write some more stories,there wonderful
3/23/2016 c32 1vjlee
Not thinking of myself as a writer because I have never written any kind of story. I can only try to image how difficult a process that it must be. That being said, it would seem to me that adding a case to the FF process might be an even more significantly daunting prospect.

Congratulations to you on this fine first case related story!

I was able to follow the different threads of the story well enough not to get lost in it and to accept the nods to the Castle canon that you presented. Abuse of any kind, even when consented, is usually tricky to tolerate but your underlying grace in the presentation of the events held well in your stead.

I do like your Emerald/Kate very much. Please let me know if she should ever surface again, or if you write something else.
3/9/2016 c5 vjlee
Just a review to let you know I'm reading your story and like it.

Wish there were more stories from you.

Do you post stories on other sites? If what are they called?

If you don't have anymore stories anywhere else then do you read books and if so do you mind sharing some of the authors not in FanFic that you read?
12/3/2014 c32 1pcol22
Great story ! I hope that you will do a sequel because you can't let us with the promise of a baby and not go on from there :)
11/23/2014 c32 Tony7323
I loved it a lot it was well written... I say yes to a part 3 .. I'd say make it about 3 to 6 month's later and work up a new case for them... All the while have Kate with child... But I don't think you need Emerald any more...
11/21/2014 c32 30The-KLF
Aww, great ending! Soon as the nurse took the blood away I knew she'd be pregnant, and that just puts the cherry on top :)

Congratulations on finishing!
11/21/2014 c31 The-KLF
Loved the 'not quite dead' / 'not quite alive' bit, made me laugh. :D
11/13/2014 c32 4nyccountry
Okay... so I liked this story. You did great with case and I could so use help with mine :) I don't know if you're planning on continuing this, but I think you should. I would love to see the process of Kate and Rick becoming parents. But I don't know if Emerald should be a part of it. I'm not sure how you could avoid that without writing a completely separate story.
11/12/2014 c22 Guest
What happened to that situational awareness that she told Rick about?
11/12/2014 c20 Guest
Just so you know, I currently work as a Det. in a major city and a female undercover would never be allowed to dance totally nude onstage for an assignment. Even more so if she happens to be married, and female detectives undercover are not allowed unless their cover/life is threatened to engage in sexual intercourse with a perp/mark. Stuff like that for the most part only happens in TV land and movies, if it ever got out that it did happen then the case could be in jeopardy when it goes to trial. With all that being said I find this story to be pretty damn good.
11/12/2014 c32 16purplangel
Luv that you threw in: Even on the worst days there's a possibility of joy.
Bravo for the freezer reference. (One of the most memorable Castle epis of all time)
LOL over, "Little gift from Vaughn to Bracken." More Like a Stupendous Gift.
And then you go and throw in the 'Walking Dead' reference, Retired. How did you know that that's my 2nd favorite show? ;)
OMGawd, Kate can do no wrong when she plays Russian. The woman is NeveR Hotter! Shas;jf!
And yeah, the Senator will be extra pleased when he sees her. (NOT)
LMAO, "Senator old man, won't last that long." No man would last long with Kate dressed like that, acting all Russian-Vixen.
Best Line: "You are such a vixen that you could tease the pants off a Las Vegas Transvestite stripper.
I can hear Castle's voice when he says, "Correction. You WERE a Goddamn US Senator and now you're just Goddamned.
Luv Beckett's fearlessness and determination when she faces off with Bracken.
I would've liked to have been there to see the looks exchanged between Bracken and Vaughn.
Hooray for Jordan Shaw being incorruptible.
Great cover story to protect Rick.
I just like the way this sounds: The sensation of the century for Political Power Abuse. (Your mind)
Way to go for the 12th to be mentioned / praised!
And I'm hugging you for the pregnancy ending. *sigh* So freaking good.
Special lady, huh? (blushing) You make it easy.
11/10/2014 c32 Guest
Awesome amazing story

Please add an epilogue after that last line from the doctor and Rick and Kate's reaction .:))

Also need that conversation between Rick and Kate about his hidden past mmmmmm

244 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »