for The New Me TEMPORARY HIATUS

12/26/2018 c7 tasyadewi16
update please~
9/6/2017 c1 A. Mizuki
I love this! please update soon, good luck!
4/22/2017 c7 HollowfiedWolf-In-The-Shadow94
I am loving this story so far. Good job. I hope that you would continue it. I would love to read more.
-Good Luck
6/22/2016 c7 iamvilvacious
I LOVE KURO! XD
Keep up the good work!
5/1/2016 c7 Guest
update plsss T_T onegai
3/1/2016 c7 16magicanimegurl
Dark Kuro is interesting! Update and write on!
7/28/2015 c7 Guest
Omg YES I love fanfics that put a dark spin on Kuroko!
I have one question though: Is it Tetsuya Kuro or Kuro Kuroko?
7/26/2015 c7 EloquentLady
Such long waits for updates.. yet i can't help but love the torture lol
7/26/2015 c7 1Giggles217
Well damn. This chapter just left me speechless
5/9/2015 c6 Guest
please update soon

I can't wait what happen next
5/3/2015 c6 IKnowWhatUrSayin
OMG AT THE BEST PART TOO!
Update soon!
4/17/2015 c6 KitaMinami.NihonItariaIgirisu
That was an evil cliffhanger.. but I still love it... Anyways, this story is awesome! I'm literally at the edge of my seat, I can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you for making this story. I've always wanted to read the stories where Kuroko has another personality and somehow, the GoM are involved. Unfortunately, I have only found one and I don't think the author of it is planning on updating soon.. but to my surprise, yay I found another one!

It's fine Writer's block is a pain, it's the bane of an author's existence! I hope you get past it! Gambatte Author-san!
4/17/2015 c6 Guest
Wahhh. Is Kuro and Gom going to meeeeeet? Update very very soon!
4/5/2015 c5 random suggestor
i really want to see more chapters of the fic from you i just cant stop imagining how it will go. and also about kuroko's other self i really want to see how you make him turn into his other self i was thinking maybe you could have it where they could change who controls the body at will or something just a small suggestion ya know.
2/20/2015 c5 zhichaloveanime