for Expecto Embarrassment

10/17/2019 c4 anonymouse
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

This is fucking HILARIOUS!
8/5/2019 c4 Veronica
This fic is absolutely hilarious! I'm a little sad because it's unfinished but I enjoyed what you wrote so far. Very much. Your Arya was annoying but totally awesome. And her plotting face! Ahahahahahahaha! Thanks for the laughs. Always welcome, those. Take care and have a good week!
10/1/2017 c4 1Haruka2007
Haha love this fic :)
9/13/2017 c3 stf-writer-girl
I had to openly laugh at "Arya's plotting face". Oh wait, I'm still laughing. :)
8/15/2017 c4 BloodyDireWolf
Old gods and new this is hilarious!
11/10/2016 c4 TawniBravo
THIS IS GOLD
10/18/2016 c1 Guest
AHAHAHAHAHA this is great. You are great. Keep going with the talent. Everything is funny, everything is perfect, everyone's an asshole. In short, I LOVE IT! And also you! Keep writing this pleeeeease.
10/4/2016 c1 ImaginationReaper98
The thing that bothers me is the fact that the character's patronus is constantly about the person they love or whatever, I know it's possible since probably their happiest memory includes that particular person. But yeah, it kinda bothered me especially Robb's. But anyway, it's a fun fic, really refreshing, lighthearted and rather enjoyable.
3/6/2016 c3 Guest
More!
1/7/2016 c1 DEACTIVATED20022002
This is really unexpected but very original, and I really liked it. Great work!
12/12/2015 c3 Guest
more!
8/28/2015 c3 fish337
Please update I love this x
7/29/2015 c3 6Sony Boy
Arya is BRILLIANT.
6/5/2015 c3 Random Rockets
Hehe this was an amusing read, I look forward to more!
4/19/2015 c3 Krysvun
This is hilarious and ridiculous! XD
I like this one!