for Escape the darkness

10/4/2014 c16 evildragon1
pitta, today was a great day for me, but this made it 2000x better. but you are trying to torture me with you know who.
10/2/2014 c15 alcamoth
Ooooh... This is getting interesting!
10/2/2014 c15 1Darth Sinox
i cant wait for you know who.
10/1/2014 c14 Guest
YAY! THIS IS AWESOME! I was so happy when this chapter came out, I literally screamed in excitement. Now I can't have chocolate Milk unless it's organic, but it was so totally worth it! I reaaaaaaaally want to shove my First Blade up Hades' Behind or give him one heck of a lot of pain, treating her like that... "ARGH!" Anyway, I can't wait for chapter 15! ((Will there be one? I'm confused about the whole 'Next time: the rest of Kite's story she tells during her lawsuit in Lacklustre feathers of soft wings' Thing, does that mean it is discontinued? Well I hope not!)) I can't wait! Oh no. I'm Fangirling so hard... Dark Pit, can you slap me? Thank you. Now, serious time. Yeah I can't do serious, SO EXCITED! By the way, last thing, If Hades touches a hair on Kite's adorable head He will have a slow and painful death. xD CONTINUE THE GREAT WORK! :DDDD
9/29/2014 c14 Piper
KITE RUN AWAY FROM THAT BASTARD! D::::::::::: SAVE YOURSELF KITE! Augh, feel bad for little Kity :(
*grabs dark pit staff* OFF WITH HADES' NON-EXCISTENT HEAD!
I hope Kite's going to be OK... WHERE IS PIT OR ((the smexier of the brothers xD)) DARK PIT WHEN YOU NEED 'EM?!
Anywho, enough screaming at hades for being a insufferable bastard, this was a awesome chapter! I can't wait for chapter 15! :DDDD
Keep up the great work! You will always have my support :)]
((and so will Kite x3))
9/28/2014 c14 alcamoth
Uh oh...
9/28/2014 c14 Darth Sinox
nice one pitta! i really like how kite is struggling.
9/28/2014 c14 7KirbyKnight65
The creepiness in this chapter is over 9000! great chapter!
9/22/2014 c13 Guest
I'm new to this story and so far I like it
in a way your OC is like me I love evil things but I can't help but feel compassion
I'm gonna take that this is a girl version of Dark Pit right?
9/22/2014 c2 Guest
maybe if you eat a soul you become stronger?
I'm not sure myself
9/22/2014 c10 Piper
Hm mm My thought of song for this chapter was Get Out Alive. xD Anyway, Kill that evil PIKACHU OWL!
Pit: *murmurs something*
OOOOOOh it's Peafowl...
MURDER THAT PEAFOWL!
I wonder who would name a kid Peafowl... I mean, I feel bad for Hera. Oh well. Hey Peafowl is like a Mereinguy ((idk if I spelled that correctly.))
Anyway, GREAT WORK! :D I love this story more and more every chapter! Keep up the H-AMAZING WORK! :D
9/22/2014 c13 Piper
HADES YOU JERK! IF YOU LAY ONE MORE GNARLED HAND ON M- I mean, Our- KITE I WILL GRAB MY DARKNESS BOW ((Stayin true to Dark Pit :3 Idk why but I have a crush on that guy)) AND ERASE YOU FROM THE FACE OF THIS EARTH DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!
Good. Viridi, teach this guy a lesson. RESET BOMB!
((on hades))
Now Pitta. What do I think of this cannabolic chapter? Hm. It. Was. H-AMAZING!
I must have something wrong with my mind. And I'm sorry about the chicken wings D: Try them with Gravy ((xD)) Sorry I'm not helping am I? Well, Great Chapter! I'm loving this story more every second!
:D Keep the amazing chapters coming! I'm going to replay chapter 25 just so I can teach Hades a lesson. Making a Angel a Cannibal... Hmph I'll show him... Where's a reset bomb when you need one? Why was it wasted on The Aurum! Oh well. Anyway, once again, GREAT STORY PITTA! :D
9/21/2014 c13 KirbyKnight65
i think im gonna hurl...oh god!...great chapter though...just need a garbage can now XD
9/21/2014 c13 1Darth Sinox
BBQ Angel wings, huh? im gonna have to try that, even if chicken is more economical. with space kraken calamari as an appetizer, and some freaky alien lemonade. and for breakfast tomorrow, phoenix omelets!
9/21/2014 c13 alcamoth
It wasn't THAT bad, but still. Yeesh.
80 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »