for Ameice One-shots

2/1/2015 c5 Aster
OHMIGOSH, thank you so much for not only writing this but putting in not one, but two asexual characters! Those dorks will be the death of me, I swear. I look forward to your future chapters!
9/9/2014 c3 Foreveraguest
OHMIGOSHIFORGOTABOOTTHIS! I saw this and was really confused for a second because it reminded me of something then BAM oh yeah that was me! This was the cutest ever Matt loves his brother so much. I loved how Francis and Arthur were so welcoming and especially love Matty's little scheme going on it was so sweet and funny. Dem nordics though careful Alfred...magic, axes, and intimidating glares, oh my. Finland might keep the peace (or not). You're writing was alright so don't even sweat it, school is school so I'm sure we all get it can't wait for the next chapter
7/26/2014 c2 Foreveraguest
Oh my gosh how cute. It's a Jones tradition xD use that excuse for anything Alfred and you'll go far with him ;) ideas you say? Hmm...-takes out list longer than finlands Christmas wish list- where do I begin? No, just kidding :P although I do have one; meet the family? America meets the Nordics and Iceland meets the rest of the FACE family? Over protective big brothers plus England's high expectations? Cute -clicks tougne- or nah? ...That was incredibly dumb of me I apologize... GOOD WORK!
7/25/2014 c1 Icelandichoheels
I love this paring you're totally right there isn't enough AmeIce love out there. Coffee AU was cute 3 can't wait to see what else you've got planned