for Liking Blondie

4/25/2017 c12 lantus123
Will you ever finish this story?
7/18/2016 c11 Jenbunniee29
Just re-read amazing story love the flow of it and this Edward and Bella haven't read anything like them I love it! Hope you get back in to the swing of things soon this is an amazing story and would love to see it completed !
2/21/2016 c12 Jenbunniee29
Just remembered about this story the other day and re-read everything still an amazing story! Would love to see an update soon!
5/15/2015 c12 war123
After reading this chapter, I am preparing for a UHEA. :(
3/18/2015 c12 melissamary55
wow love it and I think everyone has issues that they need to solve but for that they really need to talk
3/15/2015 c12 Wheels2
Awesome
3/11/2015 c12 jansails
I'm really kind of disappointed in Bella.
It seems she can forgive everyone for being who they are, the mistakes they make, give them slack, but not Edward.
Even though Bella knew all along exactly who Edward was, where he came from, his career & how he maintained it.
I don't like that Bella forced the situation on Edward given it is his father's business, his father's right to dictate what the dress code is & who will attend in a professional, business based environment.
I do get it that Carlisle didn't want Bella there -period- because he doesn't think she is suitable dating or relationship material for his son, he saw her only as a quick f*ck for Edward.
I do wish Edward had told his father it was the last such event he would attend without Bella exactly the way she was, giving his father fair notice excluding Bella would no longer be acceptable without excluding Edward as well.
OR
I do wish Edward had told Bella his father's corporate- business owner's right to make stipulations as to dress code & asked her if she wished to comply & attend, or if she preferred to sit it out.

It really doesn't matter in the end that Carlisle was being an a$$ about dress code, not wanting Bella there because of her outside-the-norm attire & appearance, simply because Carlisle has the right to do so- IT IS HIS BUSINESS.

Isn't it a bit hypocritical of Bella to call Edward to the rescue, having him shell out a $1000 bucks, like that's all he's good for to Bella & her friends?
Bella did use Edward for her ends & means, when it benefited her.
By using Edward, Bella put him into the place/role she felt he had regulated her to in his life when he complied with his father's order & kept it from her.

QUID PRO QUO

jansails/jan2
3/11/2015 c12 crackupmonkey
Excited to see the update. Can't wait for more.
3/11/2015 c12 5puasluoma
Ooh
Good Chapter
3/11/2015 c12 imprinted.to.twilight
Lovely to have another update, looking forward to the next one.
3/11/2015 c12 Kgunter34
Great chapter. Thanks for the update.
3/11/2015 c12 mo kagen
:-}
3/11/2015 c12 blue022
Felt this chapter. Loved this chapter. So glad to see this update!
3/11/2015 c12 cullenmeadow
They NEED to communicate people! Thanks for update :)
3/11/2015 c12 Guest